Re Linn Keels For Naim Aro's

Everything relating to the ol' fruit box

Moderator: The Kurators

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Re: Re Linn Keels For Naim Aro's

Post by Mr Fixit » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:17 pm

11/01/2016 - Just a heads up guys on the Aro Keel - I have some coming in 2-3 months! Confirmed today. This means I can look after everyone on my waiting list and will have a few left over. If you know of someone wanting an Aro Keel, please spread the word. Price also confirmed as exactly the same as the standard/Ekos Keel despite the fact it's a special production run. 8)

KR

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

evil_C

Post by evil_C » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Great news, Peter. I hope I am one of the confirmed recipients!

And I'd like a Krystal to go with it, please. :D

Regards,
Clive

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:08 pm

evil_C wrote:Great news, Peter. I hope I am one of the confirmed recipients!

And I'd like a Krystal to go with it, please. :D

Regards,
Clive
I can do this - Yes I have checked today.

So, if anyone wants to take advantage of the Krystal offer on a Keel/A please let me know ASAP.

Clive, please email as I have two Clives on my list - Just to be sure :)

KR

Peter

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 am

Well done Peter - you should have been mentioned in the New Year's honours list for services to music :smt023
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Red Chris wrote:Well done Peter - you should have been mentioned in the New Year's honours list for services to music :smt023
LOL! Just read this and thank you. - I sold my last one 3 weeks ago before I headed for France on holiday, but managed to pose the question about "more please" with Linn before I went and I'm pleased to say that following negotiations, I hope to see a new batch in October 8) Thus continuity of supply is restored!

KR

Peter

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:38 pm

It's a shame that there aren't any new Aros to make the most of the Keels :smt020
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Further to my last post about the price rise, I thought I'd post this here on the thread as it is relevant I feel*:

Back in January this year, HQ agreed to make another batch of Aro Keels. These duly arrived in March, and by the time it was July, surprisingly they had all gone! :shock: :cry: Demand here in the UK was surprisingly good and I was also able to help out a few retailer friends with their clients too.

Given this, I was back on the phone to HQ asking about the chances of yet another batch! I was not particularly hopeful as it had only been a few months since the other batch had arrived. However, within an hour I had confirmation that they were happy to make another production run. So today, with a large intake of breath and a feeling of déjà vu, I received them... And the bill of course!
[ external image ]

So, once again please spread the word if you can, as for now we have the wonderful Aro Keel available for users again.

*Additionally, given my order was placed in July, it means that they have been supplied to me at the pre-increase price and hence they will stay at this price as long as I have them. This also applies to some limited numbers of other LP12 upgrades that I was able to stock-pile before the price rise! I couldn't squirrel as much as I'd have liked, because I knew I'd be receiving the Aro Keels (and the bill), so, obviously it has to be first come, first served guys and while stocks last.

KR

Peter

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:57 pm

That is incredible Peter - such a shame that Naim did not announce the launch of a new Aro 2 today :roll:

evil_C

Post by evil_C » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Red Chris wrote:That is incredible Peter - such a shame that Naim did not announce the launch of a new Aro 2 today :roll:
And no doubt you'd have been first in the queue for one to go with a new Keel/A and, I suspect, a fluted Stiletto! :D

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:24 pm

evil_C wrote:
Red Chris wrote:That is incredible Peter - such a shame that Naim did not announce the launch of a new Aro 2 today :roll:
And no doubt you'd have been first in the queue for one to go with a new Keel/A and, I suspect, a fluted Stiletto! :D
Well it would have been very nice to have the opportunity to have an Aro replacement available should mine develop an issue but I suspect that there is more chance that I would swap my Khan for a Karmen than actually go for a Stiletto.

I would need to hear the Stiletto first :D

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer