Tiger Paw sKale

Everything relating to the ol' fruit box

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

Re: Tiger Paw sKale

Post by Jazz Club » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Mr Fixit wrote:
Red Chris wrote:Stu - they haven't actually moved yet - if you look at the webiste it says that "A liberating move to a new dedicated facility is still in the planning stages. We have, however, purchased the building"

http://www.signalshifi.com/uncategorize ... e-we-done/

Fantastic! A move from the bungalow is exactly what was needed. However, I think they are very brave to buy with out having planning permission first :shock: This was the thing that cased me more hassle and exasperation than anything else. Parish Councillors can be extremely difficult to deal with on occasions, planning officers too, but there again if the building is local, then the benefit to the community will hopefully be obvious. I wish Alistair the best of luck.

KR

Peter
Peter,
I don't think they have the Wicker man villagers you had to put up with when you went for that lovely house a few years ago. :smt023

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Mr Fixit wrote:
Red Chris wrote:Stu - they haven't actually moved yet - if you look at the webiste it says that "A liberating move to a new dedicated facility is still in the planning stages. We have, however, purchased the building"

Fantastic! A move from the bungalow is exactly what was needed. However, I think they are very brave to buy with out having planning permission first :shock: This was the thing that cased me more hassle and exasperation than anything else. Parish Councillors can be extremely difficult to deal with on occasions, planning officers too, but there again if the building is local, then the benefit to the community will hopefully be obvious. I wish Alistair the best of luck.

KR

Peter
Peter,
I don't think they have the Wicker man villagers you had to put up with when you went for that lovely house a few years ago. :smt023
I certainly hope not Stu. Anyway, I'm very happy with what I've managed to put together for clients in the end here at Brook Park.

KR

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Mr Fixit wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:
Mr Fixit wrote:

KR

Peter
Peter,
I certainly hope not Stu. Anyway, I'm very happy with what I've managed to put together for clients in the end here at Brook Park.

KR

Peter
Aye ...... sometimes great things emerge from shit times ...... :smt023
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:01 am

Mr Fixit wrote:I'm very happy with what I've managed to put together for clients in the end here at Brook Park.
I'm not surprised :smt023
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:59 pm

I havenot forgotten you all. Been a couple of months since the skale fitted. Its a huge improvement over the nimas standard weight. I also had a new outer platter at the same time. And have now reverted to the original linn felt matt. Its been about 15 months since the ful re build.the first few months were a wow moment. But its even better now. I can understand how important it is to listen and take advice .

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Ray - Linn mat :smt023 8)

I have a new spirit level if you need to borrow it :smt030
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

The Flatearther

Post by The Flatearther » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Red Chris wrote:Ray - Linn mat :smt023 8)

I have a new spirit level if you need to borrow it :smt030
LOL!

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer