Tangerine Stiletto

Everything relating to the ol' fruit box

Moderator: The Kurators

varyat

Re: Tangerine Stiletto

Post by varyat » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Mr Fixit wrote:Very tempted if I can find a nice ARO to build another Radikal, Urika, Keel, Stiletto LP12. I would then have to consider if I should use Sarum or Music?

I suppose I ought to go the whole hog 8)

KR

Peter
Music , of course ! Just make sure it's the fluted variety please :D .

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Mr Fixit wrote:Very tempted if I can find a nice ARO to build another Radikal, Urika, Keel, Stiletto LP12. I would then have to consider if I should use Sarum or Music?

KR

Peter
Peter,
I could sell 6 of the fluted with one phone call to a friend who is over in the UK at the mo with any arm i suggested.
I wont though because i cant stand Mark Galus.

Shes sending a car to pick me up next week to take me to London for lunch and dinner and then drive me home if i don't want to stay over.
Her brothers were clients/customers of mine from the middle east in 1974 at Harrods.
They had bodyguards with big guns back then and there sister cooked the best meals for me.
We have stayed friends ever since.
If i ever needed a plane to get out of England for any reason? One call. :smt023
Last edited by Jazz Club on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:59 pm

varyat wrote:

KR

Peter
Mark,
You didn't think the Klymax Radikal box was much of a upgrade then? 8)

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Shes sending a car to pick me up next week to take me to London for lunch and dinner and then drive me home if i don't want to stay over.
Her brothers were clients/customers of mine from the middle east in 1974 at Harrods.
They had bodyguards with big guns back then and there sister cooked the best meals for me.
If i ever needed a plane to get out of England for any reason? One call. :smt023
Well, it sounds like you'll be having a really great day out M8 :smt023 Enjoy!

KR

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

varyat

Post by varyat » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:23 am

Jazz Club wrote:
varyat wrote:

KR

Peter
Mark,
You didn't think the Klymax Radikal box was much of a upgrade then? 8)
Stu,
We put the KR in at the end of a long day of listening- to be honest I was a bit tired and probably a bit skeptical to give the KR demo my full attention :smt017 . Did it sound different ? Perhaps but not in the same way the Music cable and Stiletto changed the deck- much easier to hear :D . Let's face it, these are all very costly upgrades to an already excellent turntable. Necessary ? No, but nice to have options to explore.
ATB,
Mark

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:33 am

Mr Fixit wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:

KR

Peter
Her driver will be taking me up to you for a visit if i am OK enough to travel. :smt023

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Mr Fixit wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:

KR

Peter
Her driver will be taking me up to you for a visit if i am OK enough to travel. :smt023
Excellent M8 if you are up for it. Let me know and I'll ensure the car parking space just 20 feet from the door is reserved for you. I promise you'd have a good day here if you can visit :smt023

Best regards,

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

kota

Post by kota » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Sorry to butt in but out of curiosity, where are the top plate bolts ?? From the pictures you can't see them so how does this work ??
Fluted black LP12/Kore/Cirkus/Lingo1/aluminium solid base/Ekos1/Troika, Naim cd3.5/72K/HiCap/180, NACA5, Neat Mystiques2

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Post by Coyote Jim » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:12 pm

kota wrote:Sorry to butt in but out of curiosity, where are the top plate bolts ?? From the pictures you can't see them so how does this work ??
Pedro,
The plinth and top plate are all machined from one piece so :smt017
image.jpeg
The suspension hangs like the Karmen top plate with long studs.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hope this helps. :roll: 8) :smt023
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cymbiosis"
LP12,Cirkus,Radikal,Urika,Keel,Linn mat,Ekos SE/1,Krystal,Majik I Dynamik,Majik CD,
Kudos X3,Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack,Vulkan Board Naim Cups & Balls, Linn Silvers & K200 Black with Linn Knekt Bananas. 8) :smt023

kota

Post by kota » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Got it, Jim. Thanks :smt023
Fluted black LP12/Kore/Cirkus/Lingo1/aluminium solid base/Ekos1/Troika, Naim cd3.5/72K/HiCap/180, NACA5, Neat Mystiques2

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer