They've changed the packaging .

:smt005 :smt005 PMSL..gold!! :smt023

ray davis

Re: kore

Post by ray davis » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:37 pm

kota wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:30 am
Thank you both :D

Peter, you know the score. When I want something Linn related I always come to you. I'm not loaded and it takes some time for me to come with the dosh. Glad you can understand that and always give me some leverage here. Luckily, I take my LP's upgrades within reason and always consider VFM in the first place. The Kore was just a fantastic move. It really fulfils what i was after ...

Cheers,

Pedro

i went from a pressed chassis and non cirkus to kore cirkus plus a few other bits. When you think just how much you spend, you know it is worthwhile and justifiable. The vallhalla to lingo with a real ear opener. Radikal coming soon should be another level altogether.

Glad your enjoying another new deck :D

scubanasa

Post by scubanasa » Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Yes! Me too. After upgrading from Hercules to Lingo, 2 weeks ago, at Rearsby Park, Peter gave me the opportunity to listen and compare from Lingo to Radikal. I wish I can do home demo but surely not be able to do so. Cymbiosis is thousand of miles away :?

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue May 23, 2017 2:01 pm

scubanasa wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm
Yes! Me too. After upgrading from Hercules to Lingo, 2 weeks ago, at Rearsby Park, Peter gave me the opportunity to listen and compare from Lingo to Radikal. I wish I can do home demo but surely not be able to do so. Cymbiosis is thousand of miles away :?

Yes we are thousands of miles away but with me visiting you in February and you visiting here 2 weeks ago the distance does not feel that big.
I'll be in Singapore in September en route to Australia :shock: so maybe I take a flight north and call in!

KR

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

scubanasa

Post by scubanasa » Wed May 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi Peter,
It's four months down the road. We'll discuss on that and give me the date please :wink:

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer