Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Your For Sale, Wanted and Give Away items. Please read the rules BEFORE posting.

Moderator: The Kurators

Wenge1

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Wenge1 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:16 pm

kota wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:
kota wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:Pedro,
Did you get one from Peter in the end?
Yes I did, Stu. All through Wayne though who incidentally is a super fella. Peter has more important matters to deal with, so I hear :D
Cool,
Glad you got sorted at last. :smt023
Wayne is a black belt in postage and shipping round the world and a really nice bloke. :smt023
Thanks, Stu. Really hard for me to obtain these upgrades under these terrible circumstances I'm going through but I did get a very good deal :smt023
It will sound all the better for it since it will be a 'win' for you and is bound to put a smile on your face despite everything else. Respect man, and hang on in there. Music will always be there for you ........... :smt023
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

kota

Post by kota » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks for the support. Really appreciated.

Cheers

Pedro
Fluted black LP12/Kore/Cirkus/Lingo1/aluminium solid base/Ekos1/Troika, Naim cd3.5/72K/HiCap/180, NACA5, Neat Mystiques2

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Pedro also was able to buy a very nice used Linn Kore recently too.

It's dead simple: If you cannot see what you are after on the website, just email us with what you are looking for and we will place you on our waiting list.
When I trade in what you are wait-listed for, either myself or Wayne will contact you to see if you would still like to buy it first, and before we place it for sale on our website. - You get first refusal, so the choice is yours.

Best regards,

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

Mr Onion
Site Moderator

Post by Mr Onion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Just in case anyone is interested, Peter has a S/H Khan on his site right now (not mine I hasten to add) Yours for 500 notes :smt023 https://www.cymbiosis.com/product/tiger ... top-plate/
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, Kore, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Trampolin2, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII, HoL Mat

Lots of black boxes connected with bits of damp string.

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer