Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Your For Sale, Wanted and Give Away items. Please read the rules BEFORE posting.

Moderator: The Kurators

Forum rules
Emporium Special Rules

1) This section is exclusively for the use of HiFi Kabin forum members. Only Full Members (those with 10+ posts) are allowed to start a Topic, all other members can reply.

2) No Fake or otherwise illegal items

3) All For sale items should include the price, a picture of the item with a piece of paper with your forum ID in shot.

3a) Members with the rank of Trade Member have their username coloured and only need to include the price and photo of the item.

3b) "Heads Up" and "Interest Check" posting is allowed without a photo, but a photo MUST be added before it is converted to a "For Sale" topic.

4) Any item sold for charity can be sold by auction if you wish. Set a starting bid, close date and state what Charity it is in aid of. All bids must be posted on the topic.

5) Please state FS, FS (CHARITY) or WTD in the topic title as appropriate.

6) Make it clear if the item is 'collect only' and/or where you are prepared to ship with an estimate of the cost.

7) Once the transaction is completed, please edit the title to indicate the fact

8) Neither HiFi Kabin the forum Admin or Mods can be held accountable for any transaction arising. This section has just been added to help members private transactions

9) Any listing that does not conform to the above may be removed without notice.
Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 4159
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Wenge1 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:16 pm

kota wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:
kota wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:Pedro,
Did you get one from Peter in the end?
Yes I did, Stu. All through Wayne though who incidentally is a super fella. Peter has more important matters to deal with, so I hear :D
Cool,
Glad you got sorted at last. :smt023
Wayne is a black belt in postage and shipping round the world and a really nice bloke. :smt023
Thanks, Stu. Really hard for me to obtain these upgrades under these terrible circumstances I'm going through but I did get a very good deal :smt023
.
It will sound all the better for it since it will be a 'win' for you and is bound to put a smile on your face despite everything else. Respect man, and hang on in there. Music will always be there for you ........... :smt023
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

User avatar
kota
Full Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:59 pm
Location: Sintra, Portugal

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by kota » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks for the support. Really appreciated.

Cheers

Pedro
Fluted black LP12/Kore/Cirkus/Lingo1/aluminium solid base/Ekos1/Troika, Naim cd3.5/72K/HiCap/180, NACA5, Neat Mystiques2

User avatar
Mr Fixit
Trade Member
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 am

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Pedro also was able to buy a very nice used Linn Kore recently too.

It's dead simple: If you cannot see what you are after on the website, just email us with what you are looking for and we will place you on our waiting list.
When I trade in what you are wait-listed for, either myself or Wayne will contact you to see if you would still like to buy it first, and before we place it for sale on our website. - You get first refusal, so the choice is yours.

Best regards,

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com
Skype: peteratcymbiosis

User avatar
Mr Onion
Site Moderator
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Location: Between two Super 20's

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Mr Onion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Just in case anyone is interested, Peter has a S/H Khan on his site right now (not mine I hasten to add) Yours for 500 notes :smt023 https://www.cymbiosis.com/product/tiger ... top-plate/
James
_________________

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
Consonance Ref 2.2 Linear (upgraded) with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

User avatar
Mr Fixit
Trade Member
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 am

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Mr Fixit » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Mr Onion wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Just in case anyone is interested, Peter has a S/H Khan on his site right now (not mine I hasten to add) Yours for 500 notes :smt023 https://www.cymbiosis.com/product/tiger ... top-plate/


Fast forward nearly a year and just to let you know that we have just traded in another Khan and it will be available on our website soon or if you can't wait, just email Wayne or myself at the shop; wayne@cymbiosis.com - No inflation :) just 500 notes...

BTW we have quite a number of Naim pre/power amps. some Klimax gear as well as a Lingo 2 looking for a home.

Anyone considering or looking for a second-hand Kandid need look no further with Serial No 1343 I traded in recently. Lightly used and in VGC the price is £1995.00. I have a further two coming in during the next month, both a bit older and hence at much lower prices.

For info on these you are best to PM or email me.

Best regards,

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com
Skype: peteratcymbiosis

User avatar
Mr Onion
Site Moderator
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Location: Between two Super 20's

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Mr Onion » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Fortunately I already have a Khan, otherwise I think Mrs O would kill me :lol: Great value at £500 (well, its great value at the full price, but buying it this way leaves more money for records :smt023 )
James
_________________

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
Consonance Ref 2.2 Linear (upgraded) with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

User avatar
Mr Onion
Site Moderator
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Location: Between two Super 20's

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Mr Onion » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:22 pm

NAIM NAT01 anybody?

Peter has a NAIM serviced one on his site for £975 If only I had a decent aerial, some spare cash, and could sneak it in past SWMBO
James
_________________

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
Consonance Ref 2.2 Linear (upgraded) with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 4159
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Wenge1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Mr Onion wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:22 pm
NAIM NAT01 anybody?

Peter has a NAIM serviced one on his site for £975 If only I had a decent aerial, some spare cash, and could sneak it in past SWMBO

Always fancied one of those myself James. We get good FM coverage here. Not sure I can justify spend vs. usage though ........ :roll:
.
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

User avatar
Coyote Jim
Site Moderator
Posts: 7882
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Location: "In The Groove"

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Coyote Jim » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:26 pm
Mr Onion wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:22 pm
NAIM NAT01 anybody?

Peter has a NAIM serviced one on his site for £975 If only I had a decent aerial, some spare cash, and could sneak it in past SWMBO

Always fancied one of those myself James. We get good FM coverage here. Not sure I can justify spend vs. usage though ........ :roll:
.

Likewise here too we used to really like listening to live concerts being broadcast and used to feverishly await the Radio Times but then became annoyed I couldn't get the recordings then bought a Nakamichi to start recording then it all escalated and became a chore.
So when the system changed the cassette and tuner went.
Pity really as I had a three element beam on my chimney and I can see the transmitter line of sight from my roof.
xss14
I'm reminiscing. :oops:
"Cymbiosis"
Analogue Klimax LP12, Linn CD, Analogue Linn Amp, Kudos Speakers. 8) :smt023
Coyote Jim :wink:

Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 4159
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Wenge1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Coyote Jim wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:01 pm
Wenge1 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:26 pm
Mr Onion wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:22 pm
NAIM NAT01 anybody?

Peter has a NAIM serviced one on his site for £975 If only I had a decent aerial, some spare cash, and could sneak it in past SWMBO

Always fancied one of those myself James. We get good FM coverage here. Not sure I can justify spend vs. usage though ........ :roll:
.

Likewise here too we used to really like listening to live concerts being broadcast and used to feverishly await the Radio Times but then became annoyed I couldn't get the recordings then bought a Nakamichi to start recording then it all escalated and became a chore.
So when the system changed the cassette and tuner went.
Pity really as I had a three element beam on my chimney and I can see the transmitter line of sight from my roof.
xss14
I'm reminiscing. :oops:

I still have my Linn Pekin but don't have it set up anymore ........... It looks a bit incongrus amongst the Silver Klkmax gear and it wasn't really being used. It's not in the NAT01 league but it's still a fine analogue tuner .
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer