Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Your For Sale, Wanted and Give Away items. Please read the rules BEFORE posting.

Moderator: The Kurators

Forum rules
Emporium Special Rules

1) This section is exclusively for the use of HiFi Kabin forum members. Only Full Members (those with 10+ posts) are allowed to start a Topic, all other members can reply.

2) No Fake or otherwise illegal items

3) All For sale items should include the price, a picture of the item with a piece of paper with your forum ID in shot.

3a) Members with the rank of Trade Member have their username coloured and only need to include the price and photo of the item.

3b) "Heads Up" and "Interest Check" posting is allowed without a photo, but a photo MUST be added before it is converted to a "For Sale" topic.

4) Any item sold for charity can be sold by auction if you wish. Set a starting bid, close date and state what Charity it is in aid of. All bids must be posted on the topic.

5) Please state FS, FS (CHARITY) or WTD in the topic title as appropriate.

6) Make it clear if the item is 'collect only' and/or where you are prepared to ship with an estimate of the cost.

7) Once the transaction is completed, please edit the title to indicate the fact

8) Neither HiFi Kabin the forum Admin or Mods can be held accountable for any transaction arising. This section has just been added to help members private transactions

9) Any listing that does not conform to the above may be removed without notice.
Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by Wenge1 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:16 pm

kota wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:
kota wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:Pedro,
Did you get one from Peter in the end?
Yes I did, Stu. All through Wayne though who incidentally is a super fella. Peter has more important matters to deal with, so I hear :D
Cool,
Glad you got sorted at last. :smt023
Wayne is a black belt in postage and shipping round the world and a really nice bloke. :smt023
Thanks, Stu. Really hard for me to obtain these upgrades under these terrible circumstances I'm going through but I did get a very good deal :smt023
It will sound all the better for it since it will be a 'win' for you and is bound to put a smile on your face despite everything else. Respect man, and hang on in there. Music will always be there for you ........... :smt023
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

kota

Post by kota » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks for the support. Really appreciated.

Cheers

Pedro
Fluted black LP12/Kore/Cirkus/Lingo1/aluminium solid base/Ekos1/Troika, Naim cd3.5/72K/HiCap/180, NACA5, Neat Mystiques2

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Pedro also was able to buy a very nice used Linn Kore recently too.

It's dead simple: If you cannot see what you are after on the website, just email us with what you are looking for and we will place you on our waiting list.
When I trade in what you are wait-listed for, either myself or Wayne will contact you to see if you would still like to buy it first, and before we place it for sale on our website. - You get first refusal, so the choice is yours.

Best regards,

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

Mr Onion
Site Moderator

Post by Mr Onion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Just in case anyone is interested, Peter has a S/H Khan on his site right now (not mine I hasten to add) Yours for 500 notes :smt023 https://www.cymbiosis.com/product/tiger ... top-plate/
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII

NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Mr Onion wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Just in case anyone is interested, Peter has a S/H Khan on his site right now (not mine I hasten to add) Yours for 500 notes :smt023 https://www.cymbiosis.com/product/tiger ... top-plate/

Fast forward nearly a year and just to let you know that we have just traded in another Khan and it will be available on our website soon or if you can't wait, just email Wayne or myself at the shop; wayne@cymbiosis.com - No inflation :) just 500 notes...

BTW we have quite a number of Naim pre/power amps. some Klimax gear as well as a Lingo 2 looking for a home.

Anyone considering or looking for a second-hand Kandid need look no further with Serial No 1343 I traded in recently. Lightly used and in VGC the price is £1995.00. I have a further two coming in during the next month, both a bit older and hence at much lower prices.

For info on these you are best to PM or email me.

Best regards,

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

Mr Onion
Site Moderator

Post by Mr Onion » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Fortunately I already have a Khan, otherwise I think Mrs O would kill me :lol: Great value at £500 (well, its great value at the full price, but buying it this way leaves more money for records :smt023 )
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII

NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer