Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Your For Sale, Wanted and Give Away items. Please read the rules BEFORE posting.

Moderator: The Kurators

Forum rules
Emporium Special Rules

1) This section is exclusively for the use of HiFi Kabin forum members. Only Full Members (those with 10+ posts) are allowed to start a Topic, all other members can reply.

2) No Fake or otherwise illegal items

3) All For sale items should include the price, a picture of the item with a piece of paper with your forum ID in shot.

3a) Members with the rank of Trade Member have their username coloured and only need to include the price and photo of the item.

3b) "Heads Up" and "Interest Check" posting is allowed without a photo, but a photo MUST be added before it is converted to a "For Sale" topic.

4) Any item sold for charity can be sold by auction if you wish. Set a starting bid, close date and state what Charity it is in aid of. All bids must be posted on the topic.

5) Please state FS, FS (CHARITY) or WTD in the topic title as appropriate.

6) Make it clear if the item is 'collect only' and/or where you are prepared to ship with an estimate of the cost.

7) Once the transaction is completed, please edit the title to indicate the fact

8) Neither HiFi Kabin the forum Admin or Mods can be held accountable for any transaction arising. This section has just been added to help members private transactions

9) Any listing that does not conform to the above may be removed without notice.
dan steel
Queue Moderator

Re: Ex Demo and Used Items currently available at Cymbiosis

Post by dan steel » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:07 pm

I sold my Linn tuner when Blair gave the nod to get rid of FM and every household would go Dab and it was stated the FM would be obsolete. Shudda known better :roll:
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:15 pm

dan steel wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:07 pm
I sold my Linn tuner when Blair gave the nod to get rid of FM and every household would go Dab and it was stated the FM would be obsolete. Shudda known better :roll:

DAB was the only Weapon of Mass Destruction (of the airwaves) Blair actually did find Jim. Even that has turned out to be somewhat of dampish squib ......... :smt005
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

evil_C

Post by evil_C » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:05 pm

I've owned a NAT01 since the mid '80s. It's used with a Ron Smith Galaxie 17 aerial, which is hanging on nylon cord inside the loft (owing to constraints associated with where I live). I'd say it gets used almost every day. I reckon it's the best source component Naim Audio has ever made. The only problem is one which is common to all radio - apart from station, you can't choose what's played. But if you like BBC Radio 3 FM, it's the mutt's nuts. I reckon if it's just been serviced and is in good condition, at £975 it's a bargain.

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer