Great BBC TV Drama.

The magic moving image

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

Great BBC TV Drama.

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:58 pm

[ external image ]I'm really enjoying Series 2 of Shetland. :smt023

The brilliant Icelandic series ImageTrapped has had me hooked from the start. :smt023

As of yesterday on BBC iPlayer, I'm now hooked on the new drama series 13.
About a young girl that was abducted and kept captive for 13 years and has escaped now age 26.
[ external image ]

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Re: Great BBC TV Drama.

Post by Wenge1 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Jazz Club wrote:[ external image ]I'm really enjoying Series 2 of Shetland. :smt023

Yes I am very taken with the whole thing. The quality of the filming both indoors and especially outdoors, good script, well acted and directed ... :smt023

Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:[ external image ]I'm really enjoying Series 2 of Shetland. :smt023

Yes I am very taken with the whole thing. The quality of the filming both indoors and especially outdoors, good script, well acted and directed ... :smt023

Adam,
Have you watched the last episode yet?

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Wenge1 wrote:

Adam,

Yes I have. I watched it on Sunday morning. I liked it... :smt023

How about you?

Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:
Wenge1 wrote:

Adam,

How about you?

Yes.
The love interest and main target that was the reason for all the deaths gets a knife where she did and survives was a bit of a silly ending imo.
I wanted to see Tosh's rapist get a good seeing to.

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Thirteen is going some places with its storyline.
You can bet your money she has a kid by the bloke they are looking for.
I would put money on him being a captive also at some point.

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Wenge1 wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:
Wenge1 wrote:

Adam,

How about you?

Yes.
The love interest and main target that was the reason for all the deaths gets a knife where she did and survives was a bit of a silly ending imo.
I wanted to see Tosh's rapist get a good seeing to.

Yes the survival was a bit far fetched but at least that slimy lawyer got what was coming ... :smt023

dCS Puccini CD Player

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer