Hi Fi shop ad On The Buses

The magic moving image

Moderator: The Kurators

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Hi Fi shop ad On The Buses

Post by Coyote Jim » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:29 pm

image.jpeg
Just watched an episode from 1971 called Safety First and I noticed this ad on the bus for a shop called The Music Box Billericay I just wondered if anyone can remember a Dem or Coffee in said establishment probably long gone now.
I must get out of this wet anorak :smt015 :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cymbiosis"
Analogue Klimax LP12, Linn CD, Analogue Linn Amp, Kudos Speakers. 8) :smt023
Coyote Jim :wink:

Mr Onion
Site Moderator

Re: Hi Fi shop ad On The Buses

Post by Mr Onion » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:13 am

I can't believe that you have just admitted to the whole world that you watch "On The Buses"

*Phones Mrs Coyote to let her know that Jim hasn't taken his meds again* :lol:
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
Consonance Ref 2.2 Linear (upgraded)
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

dan steel
Queue Moderator

Post by dan steel » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:58 pm

[ external image ]
My best mates brother Geoff Unwin wrote the music to one of the films. He also did work on the Beatles albums but never credited on the albums. Took us to Abbey Road studios years ago and George Harrison was cutting All Things Must Pass album. That's when I met the great Ravi Shankar. Clapton was also doing the follow up to Layla but they where so spaced out they couldn't cut it so they joined George and it ended up the third album Apple Jam on the triple album. The follow up to Layla was scrapped. 8)
It's a small world after all...... :roll:
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

MHmusic

Post by MHmusic » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 pm

dan steel wrote:[ external image ]
My best mates brother Geoff Unwin wrote the music to one of the films. He also did work on the Beatles albums but never credited on the albums. Took us to Abbey Road studios years ago and George Harrison was cutting All Things Must Pass album. That's when I met the great Ravi Shankar. Clapton was also doing the follow up to Layla but they where so spaced out they couldn't cut it so they joined George and it ended up the third album Apple Jam on the triple album. The follow up to Layla was scrapped. 8)
Nice one - very cool. Quite a contrast - On The Buses and The Beatles.

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Post by Coyote Jim » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:39 pm

dan steel wrote:[ external image ]
Since we're fessing up I have all the TV series Boxset and the three Films on DVD
Funny that Blakey was nicknamed Dracula I noticed the Feature Films were Hammer Productions :smt015
Just don't mention Arthur's Operation. :lol: 8) :smt023
"Cymbiosis"

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Post by Coyote Jim » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Mr Onion wrote:I can't believe that you have just admitted to the whole world that you watch "On The Buses"

*Phones Mrs Coyote to let her know that Jim hasn't taken his meds again* :lol:
Didn't have time I was dragged out for the day it's our anniversary she bought me an album on Vinyl.its the last I posted on bought. :smt005 8) :smt023
"Cymbiosis"

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer