Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

The magic moving image

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Jazz Club » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Last night?
Absolutely amazing.
The males nuts weigh 11 tons and he has the longest knob in the world 14 ft.
The females don't need a steak dinner or flowers ,They are right slags will do it with loads of males just to make sure they get up the duff. :smt007
They have no fear of man.
They are so nice and friendly, Divers have to be carful not to be crushed by them.
It was a brilliant program. :smt023

Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 4044
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Wenge1 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Jazz Club wrote:Last night?
Absolutely amazing.
The males nuts weigh 11 tons and he has the longest knob in the world 14 ft.
The females don't need a steak dinner or flowers ,They are right slags will do it with loads of males just to make sure they get up the duff. :smt007
They have no fear of man.
They are so nice and friendly, Divers have to be carful not to be crushed by them.
It was a brilliant program. :smt023
.
What channel was it on Stu?
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

User avatar
Red Chris
Full Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:39 pm
Location: Stretford End Lower

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Red Chris » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Jazz Club wrote:The males nuts weigh 11 tons and he has the longest knob in the world 14 ft.
The females don't need a steak dinner or flowers ,They are right slags ........
Is this Gavin and Stacey? :lol:
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Steven
Full Member
Posts: 455
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 pm
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom.

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Steven » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Flustered whale hurtles in to the pub toilet.

Whips out a massive todger, starts to pee and, with a sigh, says 'Ah, just made it'

Dolphin next to him says 'Can you make me one ?'

:D

Jazz Club

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:Last night?
Absolutely amazing.
The males nuts weigh 11 tons and he has the longest knob in the world 14 ft.
The females don't need a steak dinner or flowers ,They are right slags will do it with loads of males just to make sure they get up the duff. :smt007
They have no fear of man.
They are so nice and friendly, Divers have to be carful not to be crushed by them.
It was a brilliant program. :smt023
.
What channel was it on Stu?
It was on BBC.
Ocean Giants.
It's on iplayer Under Categories Docunentaries.

Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 4044
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Wenge1 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Wenge1 wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:Last night?
Absolutely amazing.
The males nuts weigh 11 tons and he has the longest knob in the world 14 ft.
The females don't need a steak dinner or flowers ,They are right slags will do it with loads of males just to make sure they get up the duff. :smt007
They have no fear of man.
They are so nice and friendly, Divers have to be carful not to be crushed by them.
It was a brilliant program. :smt023
.
What channel was it on Stu?
It was on BBC.
Ocean Giants.
It's on iplayer Under Categories Docunentaries.
.

Cheers, I will look it up later ...... :smt023
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

User avatar
Mr Fixit
Trade Member
Posts: 841
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 am

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Mr Fixit » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:
Ocean Giants.
It's on iplayer Under Categories Docunentaries.
.

Cheers, I will look it up later ...... :smt023

Me too!
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com
Skype: peteratcymbiosis

User avatar
Coyote Jim
Site Moderator
Posts: 7725
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Location: "In The Groove"

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Coyote Jim » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:23 pm

image.jpeg
:oops: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cymbiosis"
Analogue Klimax LP12, Linn CD, Analogue Linn Amp, Kudos Speakers. 8) :smt023
Coyote Jim :wink:

Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 4044
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Wenge1 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:55 pm

.
I watched this earlier this evening. Its a great piece of wildlife filming and editing. Jam packed with amazing facts and figures as Stu has reported above .... :shock: ...... one he did not cover is that the Blue Whale, the largest animal ever to have graced the Earth, is capable of swimming at 30 mph ..... truly astonishing ..... :smt023
.
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

Jazz Club

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Adam,
I was on about the Right Whale :smt023
Last edited by Jazz Club on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer