Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

The magic moving image

Moderator: The Kurators

Natara

Re: Anyone See The Brilliant Program On Whales

Post by Natara » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:18 am

We went to watch Blue Whales of the Coast of Sri Lanka and even at a distance in the photographs they are huge, it was the strangest experience they gave everyone who wanted one a sea sickness tablet I'd had about five too many the night before and whatever was in that tablet blew my head off, if I did not have the pictures to prove it, I couldn't be sure I'd seen any whales they could have quite easily have driven me once round the harbour and told me I'd seen Blue Whales, Pink Elephants, Unicorns the lot. I was talking to a few other people before we left to go out on the boat and they were all on there fourth, fifth, tenth ' Trips ' to see the Blue Whales and I'm not surprised after sampling the 'travel sickness pills' if it hadn't been my last day I'd have gone back for more myself :smt101
LP12/cirkus/lingo/ittok/Dynavector 20x2L, Trichord Dino/NCPSU/Liv Zen/Chord 2Qute/282/300/Dual TedddyCap/Chord Crimson/Nac A5/ Dynaudio Contour s3.4
2nd system 1978 LP12/FR12/Dynavector 20x2L/Olive 102/180/Dual Teddy Cap.

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:30 am

Jazz Club wrote:Adam,
I was on about the Right Whale's :smt023
Understood. Since you had thoroughly covered the sex lives of the Right whales I thought I would throw in another whale fact with a different species. There was so many fascinating facts in the program. It also demonstrated really well how little we know about these noble creatures other than knowing how to nearly exterminate them of course.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:03 am

Wenge1 wrote:
Understood. Since you had thoroughly covered the sex lives of the Right whales I thought I would throw in another whale fact with a different species. There was so many fascinating facts in the program. It also demonstrated really well how little we know about these noble creatures other than knowing how to nearly exterminate them of course.
The Japs are still getting away with it by calling it research. :smt013

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Wenge1 wrote:
The Japs are still getting away with it by calling it research. :smt013
Yep, and the fact that they then make a mint selling on the rest of the whale carcass after they have conducted their 'research' is, of course, completely coincidental ........ :smt013
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer