Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

The magic moving image

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:01 pm

On BBC TV?

Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 5576
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

Post by Scooter » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 pm

No, it's bits taken from the show that was released with the box river set last year.
"Doomed. We're doomed I'll tell ye"

Jazz Club

Re: Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 pm
No, it's bits taken from the show that was released with the box river set last year.
Keith,
How do you know that if you didn't watch it?

Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 5576
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

Post by Scooter » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 pm
No, it's bits taken from the show that was released with the box river set last year.
Keith,
How do you know that if you didn't watch it?
It's been on before. The show was a recording of the show in Tempe Arizona on the River tour about 1980/81. As I said the full show was included in the River box set released around the end of 2015. The documentary before it has also been on before about a year ago or just before the European tour.
"Doomed. We're doomed I'll tell ye"

Jazz Club

Re: Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Jazz Club wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 pm
No, it's bits taken from the show that was released with the box river set last year.
Keith,
How do you know that if you didn't watch it?
It's been on before. The show was a recording of the show in Tempe Arizona on the River tour about 1980/81. As I said the full show was included in the River box set released around the end of 2015. The documentary before it has also been on before about a year ago or just before the European tour.
Cool,
Thought it had been on before. :smt023
Very similar to the mid 80s gig at Wembley Pool.

Bet this was good.
Thank You Australia.
[ external image ]
Last edited by Jazz Club on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 5576
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

Post by Scooter » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Jazz Club wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 pm
No, it's bits taken from the show that was released with the box river set last year.
Keith,
How do you know that if you didn't watch it?
It's been on before. The show was a recording of the show in Tempe Arizona on the River tour about 1980/81. As I said the full show was included in the River box set released around the end of 2015. The documentary before it has also been on before about a year ago or just before the European tour.
Cool,
Thought it had been on before. :smt023
Very similar to the mid 80s gig at Wembley Pool.

Bet this was good.
[ external image ]
That was the first time I saw him, at the Apollo in Manchester. Went in liking him came out convinced I HAD seen the future of rock and roll. I've been a disciple ever since.
"Doomed. We're doomed I'll tell ye"

Jazz Club

Re: Anyone Watch The Boss In Concert Last Night

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 pm
Jazz Club wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:17 pm
Jazz Club wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 pm
No, it's bits taken from the show that was released with the box river set last year.
Keith,
How do you know that if you didn't watch it?
It's been on before. The show was a recording of the show in Tempe Arizona on the River tour about 1980/81. As I said the full show was included in the River box set released around the end of 2015. The documentary before it has also been on before about a year ago or just before the European tour.
Cool,
Thought it had been on before. :smt023
Very similar to the mid 80s gig at Wembley Pool.

Bet this was good.
[ external image ]
That was the first time I saw him, at the Apollo in Manchester. Went in liking him came out convinced I HAD seen the future of rock and roll. I've been a disciple ever since.
The Wembley concert was the only time I've seen him live.
Saw Dire Straits there around the same time, both concerts were quite close together.
Bruce was the best of the two but glad i had free tickets for both. :smt023
I had been working on this film Image Charging about on a horse all day before one of the concerts and we were running late.
We drove up to london thinking our change of clothes were in the boot of the car.
They weren't .
Did we get some funny looks. :lol:

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer