Hostages

The magic moving image

Moderator: The Kurators

BEV

Hostages

Post by BEV » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:40 pm

What a load of ****, serious script dialogue problems, very, very 5th rate. Best bit is the Titles in Hebrew, there total rubbish......why do the BBC buy such junk. Yet Spiral in French was really good..and all 5 seasons of it, plus The Bridge, really great, The Edge, just superb. Are the BBC buying job lots of crap TV to fill the void........Makes me wonder?
BV

Scooter

Re: Hostages

Post by Scooter » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:59 pm

I found spiral after Ian Rankin recommended it but not until the 5th series. Missed hostages but if you think that was bad how bad was Broadchurch? I've sussed out the third series with out having seen the end of the second. They will solve the murders of the children only for them to be found not guilty in the third series. Spiral was one of the first TV shows that I have watched in a long time and it really was superb. The first four series will be watched over next winter when it's too cold to go out to play.
"Never has so much been lost by so many, to satisfy so few"

BEV

Re: Hostages

Post by BEV » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Scooter wrote:I found spiral after Ian Rankin recommended it but not until the 5th series. Missed hostages but if you think that was bad how bad was Broadchurch? I've sussed out the third series with out having seen the end of the second. They will solve the murders of the children only for them to be found not guilty in the third series. Spiral was one of the first TV shows that I have watched in a long time and it really was superb. The first four series will be watched over next winter when it's too cold to go out to play.

I gave up with Boredchurch.....it was boring and probably still is? Maybe David Tenet could borrow the Tardis and whisk them all away somewhere...hopefully. If you get a chance, try to get "The Bridge" in Swedish, but both series are a great watch, and I think there was another French series....the brain isn't working, so can't remember the name?? But, I can't help wondering if the BBC is buying up job lots of crap TV series, instead of promoting something more worthwhile.....still, there is always my wonderful Vinyl to listen too.
Regards
BV

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer