How Much Longer Will Man U Have Manager?

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

How Much Longer Will Man U Have Manager?

Post by Jazz Club » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:14 am

I'm not a fan of the budgies but well done to them for that win against Man U yesterday :smt023
Looks like another nail in the syrups coffin.
It has to be Van Gone this week.
Jose is after a job. :D

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Re: How Much Longer Will Man U Have Manager?

Post by Wenge1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:47 pm

On borrowed time I say. Now that PeP will be leaving Bayern Munich at the end of the season and with Jose free, it should be an interesting next few weeks on the managerial merry go round :D

Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

dan steel
Queue Moderator

Post by dan steel » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:58 pm

Both team have got more money than sense. They spend millions each year to stay at the top
And if they lose a few points then it's get rid of the manager. Both managers are/were on fantastic contracts so getting the sack won't bother them. It's reported Mourinho walked off with £40 million in his arse pocket and will probably walk straight into a new job. To be honest I can't stand him he's ok when he's winning but blames everyone else when he's not.
Ferguson was on his way out at Man Utd then he turned it around which took a bit of time. That's where the problem lies because both teams have have tasted the success the owners and fans won't give any new manager time to rebuild, as in the case with Moyes.
Klopp found out today that he has inherited a load of shite and if he is given time and loads of dosh he will hope to turn it around.
Unfortunately fans and owners are fickle and only judge the managers on results. Who would be one.
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 pm

No manager these days gets sacked and does not walk away with a good severance package. So on the financial front, I have no sympathy anyway. The £40 million is, I believe, what he would end up with if he does not get another post in the time the contract has to run. I think £10 million is what he will get if he gets a role in the nearish future. Poor soul :(

Mourinho's extreme and boorish behaviour over the last three months has IMHO had a bearing on him being sacked. It's not the only thing of course but you can only piss people off for so long before they don't want anything to do with you. I hope he learns from it as he will become a even better manager than he already is and will be able to deal with set-backs when they happen. Nobody wins all the time :smt018

As for time to build success, like has already been said, just doesn't seem to happen any more :smt009

Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Van Dull has been useless at Man U since day one.
He has had his chance to shine.
His syrups have had more new colours than they have won games. :lol:

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:08 pm

I think that you owe LVG an apology :D :smt024
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

dan steel
Queue Moderator

Post by dan steel » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Days are surely numbered after today's score. :shock:
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:56 am

what totally confuses me is why get rid of Moyes ? He wasnt really given a chance IMHO. As it stands from 1st in league to 12 place its any ones title to take.

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Moyes had to go - I was a strong Moyes supporter but I knew that his departutre was inevitable as we left Goodison Park after the game before he was sacked.

LVG is different - but the discontent is growing more vocal. Personally I don't want to lose another manager after such a short period of time and of course I want results to turn around.

Having said that, Pep would be a nice replacement - I can't see him really wanting to go to a small club - even one with a bit of money.
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Red Chris wrote:Moyes had to go - I was a strong Moyes supporter but I knew that his departutre was inevitable as we left Goodison Park after the game before he was sacked.

LVG is different - but the discontent is growing more vocal. Personally I don't want to lose another manager after such a short period of time and of course I want results to turn around.

Having said that, Pep would be a nice replacement - I can't see him really wanting to go to a small club - even one with a bit of money.

Brace yourself, I reckon Pep is more likely to appear across the other side of Manchester.... :smt030

dCS Puccini CD Player

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer