Just What Liverpool Didn't Need.

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Red Chris

Re: Just What Liverpool Didn't Need.

Post by Red Chris » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:40 am

I took great pleasure in the quality of the defending for Leicester's second goal.
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:57 am

Red Chris wrote:I took great pleasure in the quality of the defending for Leicester's second goal.
I hope Leicester win the league this year.
They fookin deserve it.
Unlike those over paid and over here bunch of diving cheating wankers that play for Man U and don't forget that useless syrup of many colours manager.

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:08 pm

dan steel wrote:
But what a superb goal by Jamie Vardy for Leicester last night. :smt023

It was great. I'm becoming real admirer of his. The lad just has something about him that is very refreshing to see.

Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 pm

Jazz Club wrote: Unlike those over paid and over here bunch of diving cheating wankers that play for Man U
Don't you mean Chelski? :wink:
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer