Football Topic 2016

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Scottyhammer
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Football Topic 2016

Post by Scottyhammer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Well someone had to start one ! :smt030
Let's start with my beloved hammers and the genius that is Dimitri Payet
Over to you guys.....I suppose we can also allow Spuds fans to contribute. :mrg:

Scottyhammer
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Scottyhammer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Thought Barca were excellent last night and could have scored a hatful.....the Arse are hanging on by a thread but only just !

Jazz Club

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Jazz Club » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:Thought Barca were excellent last night and could have scored a hatful.....the Arse are hanging on by a thread but only just !
Dave,
I hope that thread breaks. 8)
I love the look on Wenger's face when the Arsenal loose. :smt023
Beckham could make a come back and play a few games for them now they are trying to play the long ball game again.
His on the spot passing is still excellent. :smt023

Scottyhammer
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Scottyhammer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Stu,

Yes i love it when arsehole wanker loses and then whines that its never his/their fault ! priceless
also enjoying watching Mr potato head at Manure suffering too ! but then im just evil !! :twisted:
Up the hammers.....think we could actually be going to Wemberleeey this year. :smt023

Regards, Dave

Jazz Club

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Jazz Club » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:Stu,

Yes i love it when arsehole wanker loses and then whines that its never his/their fault ! priceless
also enjoying watching Mr potato head at Manure suffering too ! but then im just evil !! :twisted:
Up the hammers.....think we could actually be going to Wemberleeey this year. :smt023

Regards, Dave
Dave,
Did you put the bet on i told you to end of last season on the budgies to go straight back down this season ?

Scottyhammer
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Scottyhammer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:04 pm

no Stu i didnt as i believe they will stay up

ray davis
Full Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: dorset

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by ray davis » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:Well someone had to start one ! :smt030
Let's start with my beloved hammers and the genius that is Dimitri Payet
Over to you guys.....I suppose we can also allow Spuds fans to contribute. :mrg:
well the iron are definately the team to support. I shall be in my usual seat this saturday for sunderland game TB upper M19. Also sorted my season tickets for next year.

Scottyhammer
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Scottyhammer » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:12 am

Me too Ray...me too. :smt023

User avatar
Red Chris
Full Member
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:39 pm
Location: Stretford End Lower

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Red Chris » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:41 am

I feel like a part-time supporter in comparison.

No trip to Old Trafford for me yesterday - baled out due to imminent trip to Mr Fixit today instead :smt023

Going on Sunday though for the Arsenal game - but with two wins already this week I'm thinking it might be a bit Meatlof track from Bat Out of Hell :(
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

ray davis
Full Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: dorset

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by ray davis » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Red Chris wrote:I feel like a part-time supporter in comparison.

No trip to Old Trafford for me yesterday - baled out due to imminent trip to Mr Fixit today instead :smt023

Going on Sunday though for the Arsenal game - but with two wins already this week I'm thinking it might be a bit Meatlof track from Bat Out of Hell :(
spill the beans , what you buying.

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer