Football Topic 2016

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

MHmusic

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by MHmusic » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:27 pm

Red Chris wrote:Sort of Stu - we got married in St Lucia but went to the Grenadines as a mini break :lol:
Well we made it - so see you in the final :) Remember the 1990 final all too well. Thought we had won it when Wrighty scored his second too but it wasn't to be and you did us yet again in a replay. If there is any justice Pards will get his revenge this time and you will get a new manager. You know you want one and it's such a small price to pay :)

Not sure I am looking forward to hours of hours of ManU this and ManU that, without a mention of Palace but I can cope as long as we win. You would barely know there as a semi-final on today as well as yesterday - sheesh. I won't be there unfortunately as I am booked in to do the 6 million dollar man knee trick that week but the good news is that I can just take more painkillers if it doesn't go well. :D

Cheers.

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Great result WBA 0-3 WHU :smt023
Dave,
Ex Tractor boy Mark Noble got two goals. :smt023
Tractor boys got a good win 3-2 against MK Dons.
They were 2-1 down after half an hour when Mick made two substitutions and they both scored. 8)

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 pm

Wenger and his boys boo'd off at half time to What A Load Of Rubbish. 8)

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Looks like the Barcodes have pulled it off yet again against Palace.

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Jazz Club wrote:Wenger and his boys boo'd off at half time to What A Load Of Rubbish. 8)
Can't see Norwich getting anything out of the game though - they don't normally against Arsenal
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Red Chris wrote:
Jazz Club wrote:Wenger and his boys boo'd off at half time to What A Load Of Rubbish. 8)
Can't see Norwich getting anything out of the game though - they don't normally against Arsenal
I will be happy if its a draw but don't want the budgies to win.
I want a return on my end of last season £10 bet for the budgies to go straight back down. :smt023

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Budgies loosing 1-0 works for me. :smt023

Scottyhammer

Post by Scottyhammer » Sun May 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Great result at WBA who have been a bogey team for WHU recently.

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon May 02, 2016 10:55 am

Rooney should of been sent off Leicster should of had a penalty and as for the German Afro puller ,He was very lucky the elbow didn't land on his adams apple.
Last edited by Jazz Club on Mon May 02, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 am

Stu :smt018

Rooney should have been given a medal, United should have had at least two penalities and Leicester should have had a player sent off in the first half.

My suggested new rule change is that the referree can be substituted during the game by an independent panel based on the errors that they make - or alternatively giving them a yellow card and then sending them off for persistent incompetence.

The referee should then miss games (and not be paid) - I could then chair the appeals panel with power to increase the sanction :smt023

We would however need a much bigger pool of referees, but current experience shows that you do not need a high level of ability to qualify at the moment.
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer