Football Topic 2016

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Jazz Club » Sun May 08, 2016 10:27 am

Scottyhammer wrote:Bloody hell ! the wheels have come off our season. :roll:
just hope that the boys spank the northern monkeys on Tuesday to give us a real good cockney knees up farewell to UP. :smt023
Dave,
TBH I don't see that happening unless Slaven can find some players that wan't to play football.
I don't know why they even bothered to turn up yesterday?
Awful . :smt013

Scottyhammer

Post by Scottyhammer » Sun May 08, 2016 11:07 am

our best defence was warming up on the touchline all game yesterday !! dont get it :smt013

Scottyhammer

Post by Scottyhammer » Sun May 08, 2016 11:28 am

Chris,

The best bit about stopping united from winning the league was seeing the gutted judas twat Ince in tears.....priceless ! :smt030
Quite enjoyed fergies moaning that had WHU played like that for the rest of the season then they would have not gone down.
True but funny.

Dave

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sun May 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:our best defence was warming up on the touchline all game yesterday !! dont get it :smt013
Dave,
I watched MOTD last night and again this morning to check i wasn't dreaming.
Slaven should sit them all down and make them watch last weeks Real Madrid v Man City game.
Real Madrid was a masterclass in team work man marking and defending.
When ever City had the ball there were never less than three players there to shut it down.
Most of the time there were four players straight on it.

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Sun May 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:The best bit about stopping united from winning the league was seeing the gutted judas twat Ince in tears.....priceless ! :smt030
I can understand that :smt023
Jazz Club wrote: Real Madrid was a masterclass in team work man marking and defending. Whenever City had the ball there were never less than three players there to shut it down.
..... and that was with Ronaldo playing :lol:
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sun May 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Red Chris wrote:
Scottyhammer wrote:The best bit about stopping united from winning the league was seeing the gutted judas twat Ince in tears.....priceless ! :smt030
I can understand that :smt023
Jazz Club wrote: Real Madrid was a masterclass in team work man marking and defending. Whenever City had the ball there were never less than three players there to shut it down.
..... and that was with Ronaldo playing :lol:
And that really rubbish Welsh player they got cheap for 80 million from Spurs a few years ago. :smt037

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Sun May 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Robbie Savage?? :smt030 :lol:
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Scottyhammer

Post by Scottyhammer » Sun May 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Savage really annoyed me as a player.....NOW he's on BT sport I just want to kill the tosser ! :smt013

Scottyhammer

Post by Scottyhammer » Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 am

well....here it comes the dreaded last game at UP is almost upon us and its going to be very emotional for all the WHU fans me included !
i have been going to watch the hammers play footie in that place for over 40yrs and im going to miss my pie n mash in Nathans on the corner of priory rd / barking rd and a pint in the central pub also in barking rd before each game....then its off to the ground to settle into my seat in the bobby upper on my way there i would buy my OLAS mag and a programme as normal except this will be the very last time. :roll:
tomorrow night will be the very last time that i will be doing this ritual and i just hope that the hammers go out in style there will be a parade of over 400 ex players after the game and i just hope that i can hold it together as i walk out of the ground for the last time on tuesday night. :(
The new stadium looks brilliant and i know in my heart that if whu want to progress as a major club then its for the best BUT i will be looking over my shoulder towards the east as i make my way to my new seat at stratford with very fond memories of the boleyn ground. amen. :smt009

MHmusic

Post by MHmusic » Tue May 10, 2016 12:30 pm

All the best for tonight to all Hammers fans. I am sure those going will no doubt shed a tear as the players leave the pitch tonight but hopefully the celebrations of what has passed there over the years outweigh the emotion and if that doesn't work, perhaps alcohol will..... Sir Bobby and many others will no doubt be smiling down upon you all as Bubbles resonates around the ground for the last time.

As a Palace fan I have always enjoyed watching West Ham more than playing them and go back as far as Redknapp as a youngster 17 or 18 I think? Trevor Brooking and so on with Bobby before he got the Sir, Geoff Billy and Martin. Good times and I wonder what they would be worth today? But today is about the ground and the crowd. Enjoy!

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer