Football Topic 2016

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Re: Football Topic 2016

Post by Coyote Jim » Tue May 10, 2016 1:30 pm

I just watched the news on telly and West Ham have asked for the pitch not to be invaded after full time but the seats are available for sale £50 each.
Get your souvenir. 8) :smt023
Sell off details here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36239623
[ external image ]
"Cymbiosis"
Klimax LP12, Linn CD, Linn Amp, Kudos Speakers.
Coyote Jim :wink:

Scottyhammer

Post by Scottyhammer » Tue May 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Think ive paid enough over 40yrs to take mine with me !

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Post by Coyote Jim » Tue May 10, 2016 4:27 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:Think ive paid enough over 40yrs to take mine with me !
[ external image ]
:smt018 :smt005
"Cymbiosis"
Klimax LP12, Linn CD, Linn Amp, Kudos Speakers.
Coyote Jim :wink:

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Tue May 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:Think ive paid enough over 40yrs to take mine with me !
You have already done the pitch invading years ago. :o

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Wed May 11, 2016 8:16 am

Excellent result, but yet again we had to play against the ref.
Shame a few idiots had to pick on the team bus.

Scottyhammer

Post by Scottyhammer » Wed May 11, 2016 12:05 pm

OK Lets set the record straight.........

I was in Green street outside the main gates and saw the coach roll up with 45 mins left to KO
The street was jammed packed with hammers fans...there was a small police van in front of the coach and riot cops behind it.
all they had to do was shut green street to let the coach into the gates,simples ! but no they tried to force through the crowds and then reverse the damn thing back into the gates instead of driving it in which caused mayhem.
there were kids getting crushed and some blokes got angry and started to throw objects ...what they were i couldnt tell but i defo saw some fruit from a nearby stall and what looked like eggs and some water bottles, no bricks as i saw it but i could be wrong as i tried to just get in the ground !

The game was absolutely magnificent with an atmosphere that only night matches under the lights at the Boleyn can produce and im sure Bobby and the rest of the ex hammers who are longer with us pushed that result the right way.

It was very sad and strange to walk out of the old ground that i have been going to for 43yrs knowing that i will never return BUT at the same time im looking forward to a new era at Stratford COYI :smt030

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Sat May 28, 2016 10:58 am

Red Chris wrote:Well I can officially announce that Jose Mourinho will be Manchester United Football Club's first team coach next season

It's been a while since my official anouncement but.......

8) :D :smt023 8) :D :smt023 8) :D :smt023 8) :D :smt023 8) :D :smt023 8) :D :smt023
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Mon May 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Scottyhammer wrote:OK Lets set the record straight.........

I was in Green street outside the main gates and saw the coach roll up with 45 mins left to KO
The street was jammed packed with hammers fans...there was a small police van in front of the coach and riot cops behind it.
all they had to do was shut green street to let the coach into the gates,simples ! but no they tried to force through the crowds and then reverse the damn thing back into the gates instead of driving it in which caused mayhem.
there were kids getting crushed and some blokes got angry and started to throw objects ...what they were i couldnt tell but i defo saw some fruit from a nearby stall and what looked like eggs and some water bottles, no bricks as i saw it but i could be wrong as i tried to just get in the ground !

The game was absolutely magnificent with an atmosphere that only night matches under the lights at the Boleyn can produce and im sure Bobby and the rest of the ex hammers who are longer with us pushed that result the right way.

It was very sad and strange to walk out of the old ground that i have been going to for 43yrs knowing that i will never return BUT at the same time im looking forward to a new era at Stratford COYI :smt030

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Mon May 30, 2016 2:38 pm

I can back up scottys statrmrnt fully. I was around by the boleyn when the coach was trying to get through. It was packed solid, very under policed for the event. The game itself was fantastic, pure determination to win. I m7ssed the after game events as i had to catch my train. Season tickets sorted for next season already.

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Next season predictions?
13450712_1068874013194807_1463771753805597166_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer