Chelsea V Westham

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

ray davis
Full Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: dorset

Chelsea V Westham

Post by ray davis » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:50 am

Well as Westham are the inform team, i got to put my money on them from their results of late. This is a huge game with Utd and Citeh playing tommorrow. Get another 3 points here and We are looking more toward a definate top 6 finish. I would love to see Westham in the champions leauge, But just do not think we have the strength to go all the way.

MHmusic
Full Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by MHmusic » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:56 am

ray davis wrote:Well as Westham are the inform team, i got to put my money on them from their results of late. This is a huge game with Utd and Citeh playing tommorrow. Get another 3 points here and We are looking more toward a definate top 6 finish. I would love to see Westham in the champions leauge, But just do not think we have the strength to go all the way.
Should be a tough match and good to watch unless they cancel each other out,

We have an easy one today, Leicester at home ....... Ohhhhhh :(

We (Palace) need the points and so hoping for a bit of luck today and then wish them well for the rest if the season,

ray davis
Full Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: dorset

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by ray davis » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:05 am

I am at the Westham Palace game in a couple of weeks and then Arsenal week. Grab these points and its looking good. Last game of season at Boleyn ground against Man U. Evening kickoff i shall be there going to be a great night.

MHmusic
Full Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by MHmusic » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:33 am

ray davis wrote:I am at the Westham Palace game in a couple of weeks and then Arsenal week. Grab these points and its looking good. Last game of season at Boleyn ground against Man U. Evening kickoff i shall be there going to be a great night.
Enjoy!

Last match at Upton Park (as a baby boomer, non Hammer, it's always going to be that for me) will be emotional for sure. The new 'pad' isn't so bad, and less said about the financials the better, but I suspect for many of you it will never quite feel the same. Maine Road, The Dell, Fibert Street, Burnden Road, Highbury and many others have gone and next up is Upton Park. :(

Mental image of Warren Mitchell (Alf) doing his thing outside the ground always comes to mind which is ironic because I think he was a Millwall man in real life. Halcyon days.

ray davis
Full Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: dorset

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by ray davis » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:39 am

MHmusic wrote:
ray davis wrote:I am at the Westham Palace game in a couple of weeks and then Arsenal week. Grab these points and its looking good. Last game of season at Boleyn ground against Man U. Evening kickoff i shall be there going to be a great night.
Enjoy!

Last match at Upton Park (as a baby boomer, non Hammer, it's always going to be that for me) will be emotional for sure. The new 'pad' isn't so bad, and less said about the financials the better, but I suspect for many of you it will never quite feel the same. Maine Road, The Dell, Fibert Street, Burnden Road, Highbury and many others have gone and next up is Upton Park. :(

Mental image of Warren Mitchell (Alf) doing his thing outside the ground always comes to mind which is ironic because I think he was a Millwall man in real life. Halcyon days.
I got Annie and my season tickets sorted for the new gaff last december. I think my first game at the Boleyn was 1968 now 2016 New stadium 60,000 seater will be interesting to see how it all is.

Scottyhammer
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by Scottyhammer » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:16 pm

I for one cant wait for the new season in the olymipic park had enough of the shit hole thats UP gotta put sentimentality to one side if you want to progress im afraid.
Warren Mitchell was a Spuds fan in real life..... only acted at being a normal fan for the cameras :mrg:
Hope we kill the blue scum today :smt020

Scottyhammer
Full Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by Scottyhammer » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:47 pm

ROBBED 2 Games running ! :smt013

MHmusic
Full Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by MHmusic » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm saying nothing......

At least until Monday. Hate losing just before International weekend and not sure if we will get another point the way things are going.

ray davis
Full Member
Posts: 540
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm
Location: dorset

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by ray davis » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:22 am

Robbed again. Hopefully today the Manchester derby will be a result in our favour

Jazz Club

Re: Chelsea V Westham

Post by Jazz Club » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Westham :roll: :smt018 :smt018 :smt018
Show some respect please.
[ external image ]

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer