Hammers v Man City Tonight ?

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Red Chris

Hammers v Man City Tonight ?

Post by Red Chris » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Jazz Club wrote: Palace will be the make or break game if he's not been replaced by then
I doubt that BFS will plan to make it easy :smt002
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

MHmusic

Re: Hammers v Man City Tonight ?

Post by MHmusic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Jazz Club wrote:
Scottyhammer wrote:Firkin disgraceful performance...yet again !Time for taxi for Bilic.
Dave,
I feel sorry for him he has really aged since he took the job and its not just his fault.
Palace will be the make or break game if he's not been replaced by then?
As a Palace fan I fear that Bilic at little risk if all he has to do is beat Palace. On paper we have names in our squad to trouble a lot of teams but our inability to put them on the pitch at the same time and then get them to deliver without some awful mistake ensures we won't trouble the Hammers even in their current fragile state. The good news for the Hammers is that they don't have to worry about some outlandish decision being awarded against them because we don't get anything from a ref. I suspect Wilf will get a red and he isn't even playing (he is at AFCON).

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer