World Cup Fever - Have you caught it yet?

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

Re: World Cup Fever - Have you caught it yet?

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Come on you Holland.

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Get in there you Dutch. :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023
Brilliant Super Sub goal keeper.
Really good game. :D

grimreaper46

Post by grimreaper46 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:17 pm

I hate Arjen Robben he is one diving B. Robin Van Persie is a cynical cheat.

I hope they get sent of and The Netherlands get a tonking.
LP12 (now with the special Peter Swain magic touch and a Kore and T-Cable) for analogue, Majik Aktiv System for digital

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory

Live Long And Prosper

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:09 pm

I have bunged £50 on Brazil to win and £50 on Germany to loose tomorrow as have a lot of friends and family.
Its the safest win win bet there has ever been in the last 50 years of live sport.
Better value return than any bank will give you on your savings today.
The world and its wife know its fixed. :smt023
Last edited by Jazz Club on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 pm

grimreaper46 wrote:I hate Arjen Robben he is one diving B. Robin Van Persie is a cynical cheat.

I hope they get sent of and The Netherlands get a tonking.
Bob,
Its Off. :smt018
Hate is a big word.
It has more meaning than the C word.

grimreaper46

Post by grimreaper46 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:42 am

Hate is a big word.
It has more meaning than the C word.
Thank goodness for that. I didn't want anyone to be unsure of my feelings. Oh and I add the Goalkeeper as well. He should have been dismissed in the penalty shoot out for threatening and aggressive behavoir.
LP12 (now with the special Peter Swain magic touch and a Kore and T-Cable) for analogue, Majik Aktiv System for digital

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory

Live Long And Prosper

Steve C

Post by Steve C » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Brazil look shell shocked 3 nil down in 25 minutes.
Sorry 4 nil.
Black Ash LP12,Cirkus and Majik sub chassis,Akito 2B,Lingo 1,DV10x5 Naim XS with Stageline and PMC GB1is

BEV

Post by BEV » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Its now 5, and I hear the Brasil team are all to be given swords at full time.......to fall on.......correction its now 6 and looks like getting higher.
BV

grimreaper46

Post by grimreaper46 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:16 am

It's Brazil with a Z not Brasil with an S cause Brazil goes Z not S. :smt035

Live Long And Prosper

dan steel
Queue Moderator

Post by dan steel » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 am

I seen it coming but not by that much. I haven't been impressed with Brazil and thought they where lucky to get to the semi final.
Like England they are shite and a total rebuilding job is needed. The same goes to Argentina they flatter to deceive I said when I saw theirs first game they are bad enough to win it.
After England beat Germany 5-1 a few years back, they went away hurt are started to rebuild it shows now they are strong in every position. England thought they had a great side because of that one off win and have been kidding themselves since.
It showed in this World Cup, they where totally out of depth and made a show off themselves. They never let the Nation down because anyone who follows football knew they where crap. The only ones who didn't where the hard nosed supporters who follow them around every where wearing the over priced shirts and St George flags draped around them, blinkered.
The whole structure of the England team needs to be over hauled starting with the sacking of the manager Roy Hodgson.The full board of the FA starting with Greg Dyke.and the retirement of senior players who are now not good enough Gerard, Lampard etc.
There should be a limit on foreign players per team allowing home grown players the chance to break through. The classic example being Jack Rodwell while he was at Everton he was considered one of the best young prospects in England. He gets transferred to Man City and can't get a game because of the influx of foreign players. He should have been in that England side.
Last edited by dan steel on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer