Everton V West Ham.

Thats Soccer to everyone on the left side of the pond.

Moderator: The Kurators

Jazz Club

Everton V West Ham.

Post by Jazz Club » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Looks like its going to be lots of long balls onto Andy's head on account of we wont be able to walk them in.
Missing a couple of key players tomorrow according to the mail i just got from Sam.
Jim.
Are you going?
It should be a good game man. :smt023

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11222
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Everton V West Ham.

Post by dan steel » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Carlton the door man wrote:Looks like its going to be lots of long balls onto Andy's head on account of we wont be able to walk them in.
Missing a couple of key players tomorrow according to the mail i just got from Sam.
Jim.
Are you going?
It should be a good game man. :smt023
Stu,
The tickets sold out ages ago. I'll watch the game on the computer. We have a fair share of injuries as well.Two sides on form at the moment. It should be a tight game.
Last edited by dan steel on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

Jazz Club

Re: Everton V West Ham.

Post by Jazz Club » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:15 pm

dan steel wrote:
Carlton the door man wrote:Looks like its going to be lots of long balls onto Andy's head on account of we wont be able to walk them in.
Missing a couple of key players tomorrow according to the mail i just got from Sam.
Jim.
Are you going?
It should be a good game man. :smt023
TStu,
The tickets sold out ages ago. I'll watch the game on the computer. We have a fair share of injuries as well.Two sides on form at the moment. It should be a tight game.
My ex brother in law is going up and will be there with his Everton family.
I wont hear the end of it for weeks if the Hammers loose. :shock: :roll:

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11222
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Everton V West Ham.

Post by dan steel » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Carlton the door man wrote:
dan steel wrote:
Carlton the door man wrote:Looks like its going to be lots of long balls onto Andy's head on account of we wont be able to walk them in.
Missing a couple of key players tomorrow according to the mail i just got from Sam.
Jim.
Are you going?
It should be a good game man. :smt023
Stu,
The tickets sold out ages ago. I'll watch the game on the computer. We have a fair share of injuries as well.Two sides on form at the moment. It should be a tight game.
My ex brother in law is going up and will be there with his Everton family.
I wont hear the end of it for weeks if the Hammers loose. :shock: :roll:
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11222
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Everton V West Ham.

Post by dan steel » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Everton 2 WestHam 1
Hard fought game to which the Hammers deserved a point. Collins should have been sent off and Barkley should have been taken off.
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

grimreaper46
Full Member
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Everton V West Ham.

Post by grimreaper46 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:09 pm

dan steel wrote:Everton 2 WestHam 1
Hard fought game to which the Hammers deserved a point. Collins should have been sent off and Barkley should have been taken off.
Is it available on HD download or vinyl. :smt043
LP12 (now with the special Peter Swain magic touch and a Kore and T-Cable) for analogue, Majik Aktiv System for digital

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory

Live Long And Prosper

Jazz Club

Re: Everton V West Ham.

Post by Jazz Club » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:45 pm

grimreaper46 wrote:
dan steel wrote:Everton 2 WestHam 1
Hard fought game to which the Hammers deserved a point. Collins should have been sent off and Barkley should have been taken off.
Is it available on HD download or vinyl. :smt043
Its on 12" phillips laser vision disc. :smt023

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer