What Are You Listening To March 2018

Where would we be without the music?

Moderator: The Kurators

User avatar
dan steel
Full Member
Posts: 8664
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by dan steel » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:02 pm
Image

Nice one Adam.. :smt023
Dementia will take my brain, then Theresa May will take my house.

Wenge1
Full Member
Posts: 3579
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by Wenge1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:34 pm

dan steel wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm
Wenge1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:02 pm
Image

Nice one Adam.. :smt023

Yep - a great recommendation ........ :smt020
.
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

Wenge1
Full Member
Posts: 3579
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by Wenge1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Image
.
Small image - big sound ........... :smt023
.
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

User avatar
dan steel
Full Member
Posts: 8664
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by dan steel » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 pm
Image
.
Small image - big sound ........... :smt023
.

Great album great band.. :smt023
Dementia will take my brain, then Theresa May will take my house.

Wenge1
Full Member
Posts: 3579
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by Wenge1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 pm

dan steel wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 pm
Wenge1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 pm
Image
.
Small image - big sound ........... :smt023
.

Great album great band.. :smt023

I came to the 'Party' late Jim - but I love the sound and vibe of the three albums of theirs that I now have .......... 8)
.
.
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's
.

User avatar
dan steel
Full Member
Posts: 8664
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by dan steel » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:48 pm

Wenge1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 pm
dan steel wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 pm
Wenge1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 pm
Image
.
Small image - big sound ........... :smt023
.

Great album great band.. :smt023

I came to the 'Party' late Jim - but I love the sound and vibe of the three albums of theirs that I now have .......... 8)
.

Better later than never Adam.. 8)
Dementia will take my brain, then Theresa May will take my house.

User avatar
FangfossFlyer
Full Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:44 pm
Location: York, U.K.

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by FangfossFlyer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back

Image

The more I play this album the more I am moved by it.

Richard
"When the music's over, Turn out the lights"
Linn LP12-Naim-B&W

User avatar
FangfossFlyer
Full Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:44 pm
Location: York, U.K.

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by FangfossFlyer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:42 pm

And again...

Image
"When the music's over, Turn out the lights"
Linn LP12-Naim-B&W

User avatar
Coyote Jim
Site Moderator
Posts: 6580
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Location: "In The Groove"

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by Coyote Jim » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:27 pm

image.jpeg
Manhattan Label Vinyl 1982
Earl Klugh - acoustic guitar
Bob James - keyboards
Gary King - bass
Harvey Mason - drums
Leonard "Doc" Gibbs, Jr., Sammy Figueroa - percussion
Great album diggin out some cool grooves now. 8) :smt023
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cymbiosis"
LP12,Cirkus,K-Radikal,Urika,Keel,Linn mat,Ekos SE/1,Kandid,Majik I Dynamik,Majik CD,
Kudos X3,Quadraspire Q4 EVO, Linn Silvers & K200 Black with Linn Knekt Bananas. 8) :smt023

User avatar
dan steel
Full Member
Posts: 8664
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To March 2018

Post by dan steel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Coyote Jim wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:27 pm
image.jpeg Manhattan Label Vinyl 1982
Earl Klugh - acoustic guitar
Bob James - keyboards
Gary King - bass
Harvey Mason - drums
Leonard "Doc" Gibbs, Jr., Sammy Figueroa - percussion
Great album diggin out some cool grooves now. 8) :smt023

Image

Image
These two are diggin up the flowers. :smt005
Dementia will take my brain, then Theresa May will take my house.

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer