Qobuz Problem

Where would we be without the music?

Moderators: The Krew, The Kurators

Scooter

Qobuz Problem

Post by Scooter »

Unable to log into my account to make a purchase. Everything else is working, streaming on app and Klimax. When I try to log into account from the download store page it sends me to front page. Anyone else seeing this?
One clown gone, now need to get rid of our clown.
Pediatrik

Re: Qobuz Problem

Post by Pediatrik »

Works fine here Keith! What happens if you click on the Qobuz logo when you are redirected to the front page?
LP12, Cirkus, Kore, Trampolin 2, Lingo 2, Akito 1b, Adikt, Klimax Exakt DSM/0, Klimax Exaktbox/2, Akurate 4200s, Keltiks, Silver ICs, Black K200s
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Pediatrik wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:34 pm Works fine here Keith! What happens if you click on the Qobuz logo when you are redirected to the front page?
I’m getting two problems. On the MacBook if I open the Qobuz to get the page where you select streaming, download store or magazine. I select download store. Then on the download store when I click my account it just goes back a page.
On the iPad it opens the login page but will not accept by details. I’ve always logged in using a user name but it now wants an email address. So tried that and it still won’t let me in. Even tried logging in with my Apple ID with no joy. I’ll try again in the morning and if it’s the same I’ll contact the customer services as they are usually very quick. I should add I have two accounts and I can’t get in on either. Very frustrating.
Pediatrik

Post by Pediatrik »

Strange indeed Keith! The email login is new for me too, but apparently it works (on the French site that is).
LP12, Cirkus, Kore, Trampolin 2, Lingo 2, Akito 1b, Adikt, Klimax Exakt DSM/0, Klimax Exaktbox/2, Akurate 4200s, Keltiks, Silver ICs, Black K200s
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Pediatrik wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:34 pm Strange indeed Keith! The email login is new for me too, but apparently it works (on the French site that is).
It’s the French site I use for my streaming and purchases. I also have an English account for the occasional purchase but I encounter the same problems on both. I have even switched off and restarted both iPad and MacBook’s to no avail.
MHmusic

Post by MHmusic »

Suspect you have sorted this out by now but I also encountered the email vs user name for the first time today but logging in with the right email made that work without any issue.
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

MHmusic wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:22 am Suspect you have sorted this out by now but I also encountered the email vs user name for the first time today but logging in with the right email made that work without any issue.
Nice to hear from you. No still not sorted, tried my email instead of user name and it just will not let me in. As I said everything else is working fine. I think they removed the user option yesterday because I was going to buy a download yesterday morning and it worked fine. then I got distracted by a phone call so went on line to do it later to find I couldn't get in. It logs it automatically on every laptop so it's not a case of writing the words in. Still waiting to hear from them.
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Back in but not sure how. I changed the password, no joy. It kept telling email or password was wrong. After a couple of attempts I randomly hit the not a robot box, clicked the boxes and it let me in.
Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 »

Scooter wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:32 pm Back in but not sure how. I changed the password, no joy. It kept telling email or password was wrong. After a couple of attempts I randomly hit the not a robot box, clicked the boxes and it let me in.
You must have a lot patience Keith ........ :?
LP12 - Klimax Radikal/Urika, Harban Plinth, Karousel, Keel, Karmen, Ekos SE, Skale, Kandid
CD Player - dCS Puccini CD Player + Scarlatti Master Clock
Amps - KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D)
Speakers - Triangle Magellan Duetto on Track Audio 600 stands
Cables - Chord Sarum Super Arrays + Kudos KS-1 speaker cable
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Wenge1 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:23 pm
Scooter wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:32 pm Back in but not sure how. I changed the password, no joy. It kept telling email or password was wrong. After a couple of attempts I randomly hit the not a robot box, clicked the boxes and it let me in.
You must have a lot patience Keith ........ :?
Whilst the t’internet has made life easier it also has it’s moments. They had obviously changed something yesterday ie removed user name as an option. Changing the password did the trick but that may cause problems with streaming sometime ahead as the Linn using the password to get access to Qobuz for streaming. So technically I’m running on two passwords knowing that sometime the Linn in the future is going to require the new password. Easy isn’t it :smt013
HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer