Gwyneth Herbert

Where would we be without the music?

Moderator: The Kurators

Mr Onion
Site Moderator

Gwyneth Herbert

Post by Mr Onion » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:58 am

For those who don't know shes in the middle of making a self release CD. She is 'crowd funding' it via Indegogo. I know many here love her, so check it out using the link below.

Dear Lovely Letter Funders,

I’m currently sitting in my rainbow cave by the sea, listening through to the latest mixes of the tracks we recorded at Rockfield a few weeks back, and feeling full up with gratitude. Even before the final tweaks and the added magic of mastering, it's already sounding really special... And you’ve made each note possible.

The artwork's being conjured, the tour's edging closer, and I’m growing ever-more excited about signing off and sticking stamps and sharing what we’ve made with you.

More news soon, but again, THANK YOU for your contributions so far - we’ve only 2 weeks left of the campaign and 58% funded, so any extra support you’d be able to give us to help us reach 100% very gratefully received. We still have lots of special treats left on offer - so if you have a sibling that might love a creative workshop / a sweetheart that deserves a "singing letter" / a pal that fancies coming along to our listening parteeeeeee to dance and swing and hear the album first… every share, recommendation and donation counts. Here’s the link again for sharing: http://igg.me/at/gwyn-letters

Much love,
And thanks.

Gwyn xxx
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
Consonance Ref 2.2 Linear (upgraded) with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer