SUPERNAIT 3

You mean there's more to HiFi than a LP12?

Moderator: The Kurators

Mr Onion
Site Moderator

SUPERNAIT 3

Post by Mr Onion » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 am

Just had an email from NAIM about the new NAIT's, and they look a bit tasty, especially the SUPERNAIT 3
In the six years since the last NAIT integrated amplifiers were released, our research and development team have worked on a range of amplifier improvements. The result is upgraded power amplifier sections for SUPERNAIT 3, delivering greater pace and intimacy to their musical delivery – whether it's driving a pair of loudspeakers or your favourite pair of headphones.

SUPERNAIT 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound.

It also includes a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier and ceramic heatsink technology that minimises capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors for optimum sound quality.

Its inputs are each individually decoupled and hand-wired to minimise noise and interference while internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the electronic design of the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier.

The SUPERNAIT 3 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, power amplifiers and even cabling upgrades to get the best from all sources.
LINKY

Looks like a great integrated amp, yours for £3500

SUPERNAIT 3 - Image 1.png

Supernait Cut Out.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
Consonance Ref 2.2 Linear (upgraded) with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Re: SUPERNAIT 3

Post by Coyote Jim » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 am

Mr Onion wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:56 am
Just had an email from NAIM about the new NAIT's, and they look a bit tasty, especially the SUPERNAIT 3
In the six years since the last NAIT integrated amplifiers were released, our research and development team have worked on a range of amplifier improvements. The result is upgraded power amplifier sections for SUPERNAIT 3, delivering greater pace and intimacy to their musical delivery – whether it's driving a pair of loudspeakers or your favourite pair of headphones.

SUPERNAIT 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound.

It also includes a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier and ceramic heatsink technology that minimises capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors for optimum sound quality.

Its inputs are each individually decoupled and hand-wired to minimise noise and interference while internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the electronic design of the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier.

The SUPERNAIT 3 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, power amplifiers and even cabling upgrades to get the best from all sources.
LINKY

Looks like a great integrated amp, yours for £3500

Well spotted James.
So its no longer a rumour it's on my radar for sure when my integrated passes on.
Delighted to see it comes with a MM Phono input but the OCD in me would be upset because using a Urika when listening to Vinyl the button won't say Phono. :cry:
"Cymbiosis"
Klimax LP12, Linn CD, Linn Amp, Kudos Speakers.
Coyote Jim :wink:

Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Coyote Jim wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:22 am
Well spotted James.
So its no longer a rumour it's on my radar for sure when my integrated passes on.
Delighted to see it comes with a MM Phono input but the OCD in me would be upset because using a Urika when listening to Vinyl the button won't say Phono. :cry:
You'd get over it Jim, - eventually .......... :smt005
Harban 'Wenge' Cymbiosis Signature LP12, Klimax Radikal / Urika, Karmen, Tranquility, Rubikon, Ekos SE, Skale, Krystal. Sarum Super Array IC's. Chord Signature speaker cable

dCS Puccini CD Player

KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D), ProAc Response D2's

evil_C

Post by evil_C » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:17 am

Sometimes I wonder why I need four boxes (and four shelves) to amplify the signal. It would be interesting, if a bit scary, to run a comparison with this new one box Nait.

Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Post by Coyote Jim » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:32 am

image.jpeg
:smt020 8) :smt023
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cymbiosis"
Klimax LP12, Linn CD, Linn Amp, Kudos Speakers.
Coyote Jim :wink:

Mr Onion
Site Moderator

Post by Mr Onion » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:45 am

evil_C wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:17 am
Sometimes I wonder why I need four boxes (and four shelves) to amplify the signal. It would be interesting, if a bit scary, to run a comparison with this new one box Nait.
... and cheaper too.
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Cirkus, Tranquillity, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
Consonance Ref 2.2 Linear (upgraded) with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer