What a Difference a Day Makes

Please do be polite and don't spill my beer

Moderators: The Krew, The Kurators

Scooter

What a Difference a Day Makes

Post by Scooter »

Yeserday...

Today...

One clown gone, now need to get rid of our clown.
Eightiesguy

Re: What a Difference a Day Makes

Post by Eightiesguy »

Scooter wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:35 pm Yeserday...

Today...

Totally agree, seems that there is still a different ser of rules in play at No 10. One set of rules for those on the inside, one set of rules for everyone else.
LP12 Oak / Karousel / Lingo Mk1, Alphason Hr100S J7 rewire, Dynavector 17D3
Trichord Dino Mk 1 with NCPSU
Naim Nac122x / Flatcap / Nap150
Neat Acoustics Elite SX
Cable Tellurium Q Speaker, DNM Reson, Van der Hul 102, Townsend Fractal F1
Project S box, Sennheiser HD598, Momentum 2,
Sony NWZA 15 Hi res walkman
Mr Onion
Site Moderator

Post by Mr Onion »

Neither seem to have the balls to do the sacking nor do the decent thing and resign. Thats politicians the world over :roll:
James

Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Karousel, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
NAIM CD 5si
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's
dan steel
Queue Moderator

Post by dan steel »

That’s why they have kept/pushed Johnson out of the way (contract tracing my ARSE!!!). He can’t be confronted for two weeks while all the shit hits the fan. It will be all forgotten when he returns. :smt013
LINN - LP12 - Radikal - Urika - Keel - Karousel - EkosSE/1 - Kandid - Collaro Audio mat
NAIM - CD5si - Nac 202, HiCap DR, Napsc - Nap 200 DR - Headline, Hicap DR
KUDOS X3 speakers
KUDOS KS-1 speaker cable
FOCAL Elegia headphones
AKG K-702 headphones
DIY rack
Coyote Jim
Site Moderator

Post by Coyote Jim »

I don't reckon Boris will run for re election anyway.
He was only ever a bucket list box tick PM.
He'll run it into the ground and walk away. :smt009
Turntable - LP12, Cirkus, Keel, Ekos SE/1, Kandid, K-Radikal, Urika.
Amplifier - Linn Majik I Integrated Dynamik.
CD Player - Linn Majik CD.
Speakers - Kudos X3.
Cables - Linn Silvers & K200 Black.
Support - Target TT4.
Wenge1
Queue Moderator

Post by Wenge1 »

dan steel wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:58 pm That’s why they have kept/pushed Johnson out of the way (contract tracing my ARSE!!!). He can’t be confronted for two weeks while all the shit hits the fan. It will be all forgotten when he returns. :smt013
I believe that he is genuinely self isolating - pictures of him too close to that MP who tested positive the next day. He should follow the rules that apply in those circumstances - just like everyone should do.

Have no fear about dodging shit hitting the fan though - there will be loads more of that to go round when he comes out - loads of cock ups will happen in the future IMHO
LP12 - Klimax Radikal/Urika, Karousel, Keel, Karmen, Ekos SE, Skale, Kandid
CD Player - dCS Puccini CD Player + Scarlatti Master Clock
Amps - KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D)
Speakers - Triangle Magellan Duetto
Cables - Chord Sarum Super Arrays + Kudos KS-1 speaker cable
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

On Friday they launched a damage limit exercise and obviously instructed Tory MP’s to tweet the following along the lines of..
“I have worked with Priti Patel in/on (insert capacity/event here] and found her caring and supporting. During that time I did not recognise or did I see any of the allegations made against her. She is a hard working Home Secretary”.
Some of the responses were hilarious, the best I think was...
I was treated by Dr Harold Shipman and found him caring and supportive. During that time I did not recognise or did I see any of the allegations made against him. He was a hard working GP.
As weak as Theresa May was as a leader she had the balls and integrity to sack Patel.
dan steel
Queue Moderator

Post by dan steel »

Scooter wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 am On Friday they launched a damage limit exercise and obviously instructed Tory MP’s to tweet the following along the lines of..
“I have worked with Priti Patel in/on (insert capacity/event here] and found her caring and supporting. During that time I did not recognise or did I see any of the allegations made against her. She is a hard working Home Secretary”.
Some of the responses were hilarious, the best I think was...
I was treated by Dr Harold Shipman and found him caring and supportive. During that time I did not recognise or did I see any of the allegations made against him. He was a hard working GP.
As weak as Theresa May was as a leader she had the balls and integrity to sack Patel.
Spot on Keith, they were all sent a what’s app message saying “Stick With Prit” but later on Newsnight and Sky News two of them said they had never received the app but both said almost word for word their support for her. As I said keep Johnson out of the way for 2 weeks and let the shit die down. :smt013
LINN - LP12 - Radikal - Urika - Keel - Karousel - EkosSE/1 - Kandid - Collaro Audio mat
NAIM - CD5si - Nac 202, HiCap DR, Napsc - Nap 200 DR - Headline, Hicap DR
KUDOS X3 speakers
KUDOS KS-1 speaker cable
FOCAL Elegia headphones
AKG K-702 headphones
DIY rack
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

All you need to know about this government...
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Another day another response. Yesterday Piers Morgan asked Hancock 10 (ten) times whether it was right that MP’s we’re going to get a £3,000 pay rise when key workers were having their pay frozen. Lots of waffle no answer. Today Grant Shapps was on and got asked the same question, the answer was immediate. No they shouldn’t. Will you take the pay rise. Yes we have no choice but I will donate it to charities in my constituency.
Last night the clown was asked if you’re in tier 3 can you travel abroad. No that would be illegal.
This morning again Grant Shapps asked the same question, yes you can and it’s not illegal to do so but we advise strongly against doing it.
HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer