A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Please do be polite and don't spill my beer

Moderators: The Krew, The Kurators

Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 6759
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Wenge1 »

Coyote Jim wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:12 pm Image
:smt005 (but also a bit sad too for other reasons)
LP12 - Klimax Radikal/Urika, Harban Plinth, Karousel, Keel, Karmen, Ekos SE, Skale, Kandid
CD Player - dCS Puccini CD Player + Scarlatti Master Clock
Amps - KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D)
Speakers - Triangle Magellan Duetto on Track Audio 600 stands
Cables - Chord Sarum Super Arrays + Kudos KS-1 speaker cable
.
User avatar
Coyote Jim
Site Moderator
Posts: 10087
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Location: "In The Groove"

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Coyote Jim »

Wenge1 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:41 pm
Coyote Jim wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:12 pm Image
:smt005 (but also a bit sad too for other reasons)
I've had it AZ . :smt023
Had a hangover and sore joints for a day but other than that " normal " :smt005
Turntable - LP12, Cirkus, Keel, Ekos SE/1, Kandid, K-Radikal, Urika.
Amplifier - Naim Supernait 3.
CD Player - Naim CD5si.
Speakers - Kudos X3.
Cables - Linn Silvers & K200 Black.
Support - Target TT4.
Wenge1
Queue Moderator
Posts: 6759
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Wenge1 »

Coyote Jim wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:45 pm
Wenge1 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:41 pm
Coyote Jim wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:12 pm Image
:smt005 (but also a bit sad too for other reasons)
I've had it AZ . :smt023
Had a hangover and sore joints for a day but other than that " normal " :smt005
Good man - mind you, I reckon you must be used to that hangover feeling ............. :smt005
LP12 - Klimax Radikal/Urika, Harban Plinth, Karousel, Keel, Karmen, Ekos SE, Skale, Kandid
CD Player - dCS Puccini CD Player + Scarlatti Master Clock
Amps - KK/1(D), Klimax Twin (D)
Speakers - Triangle Magellan Duetto on Track Audio 600 stands
Cables - Chord Sarum Super Arrays + Kudos KS-1 speaker cable
.
User avatar
Coyote Jim
Site Moderator
Posts: 10087
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Location: "In The Groove"

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Coyote Jim »

Wenge1 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:10 am
Coyote Jim wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:45 pm
Wenge1 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:41 pm
Coyote Jim wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:12 pm Image
:smt005 (but also a bit sad too for other reasons)
I've had it AZ . :smt023
Had a hangover and sore joints for a day but other than that " normal " :smt005
Good man - mind you, I reckon you must be used to that hangover feeling ............. :smt005
Image
This is where I live.
Just think I don't smoke or drink and what you get is the real deal.
8) :smt023
Turntable - LP12, Cirkus, Keel, Ekos SE/1, Kandid, K-Radikal, Urika.
Amplifier - Naim Supernait 3.
CD Player - Naim CD5si.
Speakers - Kudos X3.
Cables - Linn Silvers & K200 Black.
Support - Target TT4.
Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 8535
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Scooter »

Image
One clown gone, now need to get rid of our clown.
Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 8535
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Scooter »

Image

Image
One clown gone, now need to get rid of our clown.
User avatar
Mr Onion
Site Moderator
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Location: Between two Super 20's

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Mr Onion »

What!.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
James


Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Karousel, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
NAIM CD 5si with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's
Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 8535
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Scooter »

Mr Onion wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:59 am Image
I think that is correct or have I got it wrong?
One clown gone, now need to get rid of our clown.
User avatar
Mr Onion
Site Moderator
Posts: 7938
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Location: Between two Super 20's

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Mr Onion »

Scooter wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:10 pm
Mr Onion wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:59 am Image
I think that is correct or have I got it wrong?
:smt023 well done, according to Mrs O most people don't get it.
James


Fluted Afro LP12, Khan, KEEL, Karousel, Urika, Radikal (with Allium Skin Mods), EKOS SE/1, sKale, DVXX-2mkII
NAIM CD 5si with Marigo Lab Aida CD Mat
NACish 72, NAPish 250, Kudos Super 20's
Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 8535
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away

Post by Scooter »

Mr Onion wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:22 pm
Scooter wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:10 pm
Mr Onion wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:59 am Image
I think that is correct or have I got it wrong?
:smt023 well done, according to Mrs O most people don't get it.
SWMBO is still trying to figure it.
One clown gone, now need to get rid of our clown.
HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer