What Are You Listening To May 2019

Where would we be without the music?

Moderator: The Kurators

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by dan steel » Thu May 16, 2019 7:10 am

Image

CD released 1999 - Moody-sexy-righteous, fine album. 8)
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

User avatar
Gregg A.
Full Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:08 pm
Location: Finland

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by Gregg A. » Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 am

dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:43 am
Image

Fine album. :smt023


Yes! Ten Years After has been one of my greatest favourites since ’70 or ’71, when I first heard Cricklewood Green. :smt023
That’s TYA with Alvin Lee. I’m not interested in later incarnations...

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by dan steel » Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 am

Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 am
dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:43 am
Image

Fine album. :smt023


Yes! Ten Years After has been one of my greatest favourites since ’70 or ’71, when I first heard Cricklewood Green. :smt023
That’s TYA with Alvin Lee. I’m not interested in later incarnations...

This ones good, and it feature a who’s who personnel on it. 8)

Image
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

User avatar
Gregg A.
Full Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:08 pm
Location: Finland

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by Gregg A. » Thu May 16, 2019 7:41 am

dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 am
dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:43 am
Image

Fine album. :smt023


Yes! Ten Years After has been one of my greatest favourites since ’70 or ’71, when I first heard Cricklewood Green. :smt023
That’s TYA with Alvin Lee. I’m not interested in later incarnations...

This ones good, and it feature a who’s who personnel on it. 8)



Image



I’m lucky to have vinyl version of that. :smt023

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by dan steel » Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am

Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:41 am
dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 am
dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:43 am
Image

Fine album. :smt023


Yes! Ten Years After has been one of my greatest favourites since ’70 or ’71, when I first heard Cricklewood Green. :smt023
That’s TYA with Alvin Lee. I’m not interested in later incarnations...

This ones good, and it feature a who’s who personnel on it. 8)



Image



I’m lucky to have vinyl version of that. :smt023

I still dress like that.. :shock:
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

User avatar
Gregg A.
Full Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:08 pm
Location: Finland

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by Gregg A. » Thu May 16, 2019 8:02 am

dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:41 am
dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:12 am
dan steel wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 am
Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:43 am
Image

Fine album. :smt023


Yes! Ten Years After has been one of my greatest favourites since ’70 or ’71, when I first heard Cricklewood Green. :smt023
That’s TYA with Alvin Lee. I’m not interested in later incarnations...

This ones good, and it feature a who’s who personnel on it. 8)



Image



I’m lucky to have vinyl version of that. :smt023

I still dress like that.. :shock:

:lol: :smt023

User avatar
Gregg A.
Full Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:08 pm
Location: Finland

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by Gregg A. » Thu May 16, 2019 8:03 am

Image

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by dan steel » Thu May 16, 2019 8:07 am

Gregg A. wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:03 am
Image

The only Cult album I have. :smt023
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

User avatar
dan steel
Queue Moderator
Posts: 11519
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by dan steel » Thu May 16, 2019 8:14 am

Image

Image

Released 1974 - From the “Pick Of The Pieces Vinyl Collection” which I managed to pick up at a bargain price yesterday. 8)
None foreign parts LP12 - Naim CD - Naim Amplication - Kudos Speakers.

Scooter
Full Member
Posts: 5728
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: What Are You Listening To May 2019

Post by Scooter » Thu May 16, 2019 8:17 am

Image
‘Austerity is the idea that the global financial crash of 2008 was caused by there being too many libraries in Wolverhampton.’
Alexie Sayle 12\9\2019

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer