dan steel
Queue Moderator

Re: Covid Vaccine Update

Post by dan steel »

Wenge1 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:41 am
dan steel wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:20 am
Wenge1 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:54 pm
dan steel wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:02 pm
Scooter wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:12 am Interesting to see the initial report is blaming a poor response to covid by the government right from the start. Something
some of us said from the start despite the fact we weren’t experts and had no right to comment on.
World beating again yesterday with the U.K. top of the charts for new cases.
They knew this was coming out today. Thats why they told the clown to take a holiday, get out of way and leave it to his feelers to take the bashings for him. It will have calmed down by the time he gets back unless Labour push it and I can’t seen that happening the way they’re performing lately. :smt013
There is nothing in the report that it a surprise to me. I personally was consistent from the start having followed the initial reports from China, their lockdowns at the end of January and February and what was unfolding in Northern Italy. And just in case anybody thinks that this might be a Tory Bashing exercise I will say that I'm not of the political persuasion of Jim and Keith. However I do wonder whether the public at large just want to move on and that they just don't want hear the uncomfortable Covid truths that the report documents. Time will tell on that one.
I don’t think the support group who lost loved ones want to move on. Watching them on tv last night they want accountability and ministers singled out. Having said that one of the main culprits Hancock has just been given an ambassador’s role so he certainly doesn’t care. Covid been good to him…made millions (through pub friends and family) - sacked - new job…. Don’t you just love them NOT!!! :smt013
Yep - I completely agree Jim - I want accountability and there are so many more whose families have suffered so much worse than I have. Time will tell whether the accountability actually happens and if it does, what form it takes. I'm afraid I'm skeptical whether true accountability will really happen. I hope I'm wrong.
With you on that Adam :smt023
LINN - LP12 - Radikal - Urika - Keel - Karousel - EkosSE/1 - Kandid - Collaro Audio mat, Linn Mat
NAIM - CD5si - Supernait 3, HiCap DR
KUDOS X3 - Speakers
KUDOS KS-1 - Speaker cables
LINN SILVER - Interconnects
FOCAL Elegia - Headphones
AKG K-702 - Headphones
DIY - Solid oak rack
HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer