Can I please remind everyone to ensure that their email addresses are up to date.

Thank you.

[HU] Sound Factory Tripods etc

Your For Sale, Wanted and Give Away items. Please read the rules BEFORE posting.

Moderators: The Krew, The Kurators

Forum rules
Emporium Special Rules

1) This section is exclusively for the use of HiFi Kabin forum members. Only Full Members (those with 10+ posts) are allowed to start a Topic, all other members can reply.

2) No Fake or otherwise illegal items

3) For clarity it is best if ll For sale items include the price, a picture of the item with a piece of paper with your forum ID in shot.

3a) Members with the rank of Trade Member have their username coloured and only need to include the price and photo of the item.

3b) "Heads Up" and "Interest Check" posting is allowed without a photo, but a photo MUST be added before it is converted to a "For Sale" topic.

4) Any item sold for charity can be sold by auction if you wish. Set a starting bid, close date and state what Charity it is in aid of. All bids must be posted on the topic.

5) Please state FS, FS (CHARITY) or WTD in the topic title as appropriate.

6) Make it clear if the item is 'collect only' and/or where you are prepared to ship with an estimate of the cost.

7) Once the transaction is completed, please edit the title to indicate the fact

8) Neither HiFi Kabin the forum Admin or Mods can be held accountable for any transaction arising. This section has just been added to help members private transactions

9) Any listing that does not conform to the above may be removed without notice.
Red Chris

[HU] Sound Factory Tripods etc

Post by Red Chris »

Hi

I have some bits and pieces in the loft that I have been told that should dispose of before buying anything else :lol:

There are a number of Sound Factory Tripod stands including a dedicated turntable stand, a four shelf stand and a couple of single and double shelves too. I also have two Sound Organisation original turntable stands.

Happy to get them and provide photographs in anyone is interested.

Chris
Cymbiosis Tangerine LP12 - Stiletto Skorpion Eklipse - Karousel Klimax Radikal 2/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Urika/Chord Sarum T, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim amps and Kudos speakers
Jazz Club

Re: [HU] Sound Factory Tripods etc

Post by Jazz Club »

Chris,
Prices might help?
Please read the selling rules ?
http://hifikabin.me.uk/app.php/page/Rules#emporium
Red Chris

Post by Red Chris »

3b)
Cymbiosis Tangerine LP12 - Stiletto Skorpion Eklipse - Karousel Klimax Radikal 2/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Urika/Chord Sarum T, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim amps and Kudos speakers
Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club »

Chris,
They should sell pretty fast if in good condition and prices are right?
Do you still have the original boxes?
Collection only if not me thinks?
Red Chris

Post by Red Chris »

That's a very good point .

I know that I do not have a box for the 4 shelf stand. There may be some boxes for the others. I will check them out and take some photos - but not tonight.

Watch this space 8)
Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club »

Loft Space.
shellspeed

Post by shellspeed »

It could be Space optimization :smt082

**fetching coat**
Well Keeled :smt020
jharvey555