Moderator: The Kurators

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Re: guidance on upgrade

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 am

ray davis wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:45 pm
Radikal has been acquired also tranquillity :D
Erm, let's hope so Ray. The signs are good however but I really am running hand to mouth on these and so is Roger as he tries to distribute them and keep up with the demand...... He will recall on me hearing the Tranquility, I said the sales of this product will go off like a rocket. - looks like I was right and poor Roger bless him is actually struggling like fury to keep up with demand!

KR

Peter
Email: peter@cymbiosis.com
Web: http://www.cymbiosis.com

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 am

Red Chris wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:39 pm
I would love to hear the Tranquility effect on a non-Radikal deck 8) ** and after the deck has benn Radikalised we could try a KRad bake off :D

The timing is going to be mainly down to what Peter needs to do.

** By way of full disclosure, and to avoid any misunderstanding, I have already put my name down for a Tranquility - enough people whose opinions I respect have given it such glowing praise that I do not consider it a risk
If you guys want to have Ray's LP12 in the system when I arrive, then I can fit the Tranquility and let you listen whilst building the Fraim in another room. Once you have finished, I will Radikalise Ray's deck while you guys break down the Hutter and system and get vacuuming around where the Fraim is to go and then I'll be good to re-build the system again. Seems like a plan? Many hands make light work and it could be a nice subject for an "Installation" thread if one of you guys wished to wield a camera? You may recall years ago when the Green place was happy and there were great posters like Munch and Gale 401 on there, I did a few installations with Frank F and Geoff P... Really good fun. Sadly, none of us really post on there anymore.................................................................................

Indeed, and anyway just for the record, I am happy to supply the Tranquility SOR (subject to availability of course) as it's not a problem if anybody out there does not like it, as I can rehome it in a flash.

Hope this helps.

KR

Peter

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:34 am

Wenge1 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:11 pm
Red Chris wrote:

** By way of full disclosure, and to avoid any misunderstanding, I have already put my name down for a Tranquility - enough people whose opinions I respect have given it such glowing praise that I do not consider it a risk
Nothing wrong with that. It's what I did , fully expecting the demo, (this Thursday), to be a bit of a formality and not result in an 'empty handed' trip to Brook Park as well using a precious day off work. Also I would not trust myself to fit the tranquility myself ............. :smt023 ........ All will be revealed soon ......... 8)
Your's awaits Adam :smt023

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 am

Mr Fixit wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:15 am
evil_C wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:39 pm
ray davis wrote:
I wonder if you've got my Akurate Radikal? It was mint.
Nope evil_C, that one was is long gone actually. We have been able to re-home a number of Akurate Radikals recently and so the waiting list Wayne operates for me was satisfied as regards Radikals and so Ray timed his contact perfectly, both in terms of availability: (This one travelled back with me from Singapore and arrived back in Blighty Sunday morning.) and installation as we can combine it's installation with CD's Fraim.
Additionally, I instructed Wayne just to work out a price to upgrade/change over for Ray with his Lingo 3 coming back. It's up to the man himself if he wishes to talk numbers, but I hope he's pretty happy and gives the lie to a certain west London dealer who thinks I make a bomb on such "deals". Anyway, enough said on that one, my role is to make clients happy and not p*ss people off as many of you know.

KR

Peter
The price i was given for the radikal i will be receiving was excellent. The price i was given for the lingo 3 was dam fantastic. With the codt of fitting and tranquillity , I can assure you i am a very happy bloke.

Red Chris

Post by Red Chris » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Mr Fixit wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 am
If you guys want to have Ray's LP12 in the system when I arrive, then I can fit the Tranquility and let you listen whilst building the Fraim in another room.

.... that does sound like a plan :smt023
Currently Cymbiosis LP12 Woodsong Wenge, Klimax Radikal/Chord Sarum T, Keel/A, Khan, Tranquility, Urika/Chord SSA, Aro, sKale, Lyra Kleos SL - Sondek owner since 1982 - the rest is Naim, Chord and Kudos 8)

Mr Fixit
Trade Member

Post by Mr Fixit » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 pm

ray davis wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 am
Mr Fixit wrote:
evil_C wrote:
ray davis wrote:
Nope evil_C, that one was is long gone actually. We have been able to re-home a number of Akurate Radikals recently and so the waiting list Wayne operates for me was satisfied as regards Radikals and so Ray timed his contact perfectly, both in terms of availability: (This one travelled back with me from Singapore and arrived back in Blighty Sunday morning.) and installation as we can combine it's installation with CD's Fraim.
Additionally, I instructed Wayne just to work out a price to upgrade/change over for Ray with his Lingo 3 coming back. It's up to the man himself if he wishes to talk numbers, but I hope he's pretty happy and gives the lie to a certain west London dealer who thinks I make a bomb on such "deals". Anyway, enough said on that one, my role is to make clients happy and not p*ss people off as many of you know.

KR

Peter
The price i was given for the radikal i will be receiving was excellent. The price i was given for the lingo 3 was dam fantastic. With the codt of fitting and tranquillity , I can assure you i am a very happy bloke.

Excellent and I'm really pleased you are so happy.

All that remains is to drive down and look after you and Chris. The only uncertainty is that I don't know what I'll be driving, as I am finally retiring my trusty Volvo V70R with over 220,000 miles on her now and getting a new Audi A6 Diesel Estate. :cry:

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Mr Fixit wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 pm
ray davis wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 am
Mr Fixit wrote:
evil_C wrote:
ray davis wrote:
Nope evil_C, that one was is long gone actually. We have been able to re-home a number of Akurate Radikals recently and so the waiting list Wayne operates for me was satisfied as regards Radikals and so Ray timed his contact perfectly, both in terms of availability: (This one travelled back :smt005 with me from Singapore and arrived back in Blighty Sunday morning.) and installation as we can combine it's installation with CD's Fraim.

KR

Peter

Excellent and I'm really pleased you are so happy.

All that remains is to drive down and look after you and Chris. The only uncertainty is that I don't know what I'll be driving, as I am finally retiring my trusty Volvo V70R with over 220,000 miles on her now and getting a new Audi A6 Diesel Estate. :cry:

i have just got out from surgery, so have time to rest so i can deck packed up for arrange date.

Jazz Club

Post by Jazz Club » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Mr Fixit wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 am
Red Chris wrote:
I would love to hear the Tranquility effect on a non-Radikal deck 8) ** and after the deck has benn Radikalised we could try a KRad bake off :D

The timing is going to be mainly down to what Peter needs to do.

If you guys want to have Ray's LP12 in the system when I arrive, then I can fit the Tranquility and let you listen whilst building the Fraim in another room. Once you have finished, I will Radikalise Ray's deck while you guys break down the Hutter and system and get vacuuming around where the Fraim is to go and then I'll be good to re-build the system again. Seems like a plan? Many hands make light work and it could be a nice subject for an "Installation" thread if one of you guys wished to wield a camera? You may recall years ago when the Green place was happy and there were great posters like Munch and Gale 401 on there, I did a few installations with Frank F and Geoff P... Really good fun. Sadly, none of us really post on there anymore.................................................................................

Indeed, and anyway just for the record, I am happy to supply the Tranquility SOR (subject to availability of course) as it's not a problem if anybody out there does not like it, as I can rehome it in a flash.

Hope this helps.

KR

Peter
Peter,
Some fun installations in Holland Spain and at Munch/Gail 401's back then with different boxes and PSUs being warmed up and lots of friends in attendance and many trips to the curry house.
Good old days and nights :smt023
Julian spent time with Geoff P and his good lady in one of my favourite places in the South of France (where Winston Churchill used to paint) at Christmas.

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 pm

:D :D omfg where has all the sound come from . Absolutely mind blowing .

ray davis

Post by ray davis » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:45 am

I have been trialling one of chris s glass shelves. Its definitely tightened it all up s bit more.. phase two will shortly be kicking in.. is z Krystal wasted on a nima ? 282 or 252 s cap ? 250 or be greedy go for 300 ? Be interested to hewr a few ideas..

HiFi Kabin : Disclaimer